Chapter 12 Movie Emperor Gu said I am willing

  [I suddenly had a bad feeling! Would she want to choose her brother? ]

  [Although your grilled fish is good, I still hope you stay away from your brother! ]

  [But, it seems that Lu Ning won't choose anyone else, right? 】

  As we all know, Lu Ning pursued Gu Jinzhi many times in a desperate attempt to express her love.

  At first, everyone thought she was just trying to gain popularity, but then the fuss became too big. People almost drowned last time, so everyone began to wonder, could it be that Lu Ning really loves Gu Jinzhi?

  However, this kind of crazy pursuit of love like having an illegitimate meal is really too much for people to bear!

  Because this romance series was such a hit, people from other entertainment companies are also paying attention to it.

  Shen Tu from Lin Media naturally also paid attention to Lu Ning.

  Although Lu Ning has terminated her contract with Lin Media and is no longer an artist under him, after all, they have worked together for a long time.

  Shen Tu was watching the live broadcast with several colleagues when he suddenly felt something was wrong. He raised his head and found his boss Lin Jingxin standing at the door of the small conference room.

  "Boss!"

  Several people stood up in fear, but Lin Jingxin walked in directly, looked past everyone, and landed on the screen.

  Shen Tu and others did not dare to speak.

  Because they all knew that Lu Ning not only terminated her contract with Lin Media, she even...kicked her boss.

  They actually understood Lu Ning quite well. She had become the eldest lady of the Lu family, so she no longer had to cling to her financial lord's lap.

  You know, the Lu family is richer than Lin Media!
  But looking at the boss's elegant and handsome face, they felt that the boss must be sad.

  Lin Jingxin's eyes fell firmly on the screen, Lu Ning, who was dressed very casually and looked less gorgeous than before, but became more and more radiant.

  It feels like she is different from before.

  Then, everyone heard Lu Ning say, "I want to be with Teacher Gu."

  Everyone had a feeling that this was indeed the case.

  It's just that Shen Tu and others didn't dare to look at their boss's face!
  The romance host's professionalism was still very high. She looked at Gu Jinzhi very calmly and checked that there was no sign of anger. Then she boldly asked, "Teacher Gu, are you willing to work with Lu Jinzhi in the next season?" Will the teacher do the task as a team?"

  [Has this host held a wedding before? Why do you look like a wedding officiant! 】

  【Get out of the way upstairs and take my brother away! 】

  【Yingdi Gu will probably refuse. After all, he already has experience in rejecting Lu Ning. ]

  [No, have you forgotten that Movie Emperor Gu never refused the little cock that Lu Ning gave him before! ]

  [That's the little cock that the actor likes. 】

  The online barrage instantly went crazy, and everyone was discussing where their favorite little cock had gone.

  Everyone else at the scene also looked at Gu Jinzhi.

  Especially Ouyang Mengmeng, she felt like she was so depressed that she wanted to break her nails.

  Don't agree! Don't agree! You must not agree!

  "I do."

  Everyone:! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  The number of people online for the live broadcast of the romance drama exploded, and the first season ended successfully. Director Li Yue forced two wrinkles on his face from laughing!

  Make money, make money!

  Lu Ning is indeed a lucky cat!
  Now their business side is receiving calls from advertisers for the second season, and they are all being reticent!

  There are many of them, big-name advertisers!

  In the past, big-name advertisers were picky and indifferent about their program groups.

  Now it's the other way around, and they can also choose those fathers who are the sponsors with their arms crossed!

  No, whoever is stronger now is the father!

  At the same time, Weibo's hot searches were also dominated by several Lian Zong articles, and the Internet was as lively as the Chinese New Year.

  #Gu影帝说我要#
  #LU Ning's hidden identity turns out to be a cook! #
  #爱你是什么意思#
  ......

  #OUYANG Mengmeng fell into the water and struggled hard, but the depth of the water was less than one meter #
  This post related to Lian Zong also successfully ranked among the top 20, and , this is Ouyang Mengmeng's only hot search, but looking at the content, I almost spit out a mouthful of blood!
  The next moment, she received a frightening phone call from her father.

  "Mengmeng, you have to help dad!"

  "Dad, what's wrong?"

  "Mr. Gu knows about adding something to the Ember Wine last night! He wants to fire me! Mengmeng, go and beg for me. Come on, Jinzhi, dad can't be fired. He did this all because of you!" "..."

  Ouyang

  Mengmeng's mood was very complicated. She was worried that if she went to find Gu Jinzhi, he would scold him. .

  However, dad cannot be fired!

  If her father is fired from Dingsheng Entertainment, how will she get along in the company in the future?

  Ouyang Mengmeng anxiously went to the RV to look for Gu Jinzhi, only to see Gu Jinzhi talking to that Lu Ning.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning calmly and said, "Delete that photo."

  He almost forgot about it before, but when he was about to get in the car, he suddenly remembered that Lu Ning happened to be walking by with his assistant. Passing by, he got out of the car and stopped the other party.

  Lu Ning asked back, "Have you ever taken photos with fans before?"

  "Yes."

  "Then will you also ask fans to delete photos?"

  "..." Gu Jinzhi said a little speechlessly, "But you... It was a candid photo."

  "Although it was just a candid photo, I think the photo looks good and I'm very satisfied with it."

  Gu Jinzhi frowned slightly, feeling a little irritable because of Lu Ning's indifference. At this moment, he used his peripheral vision to Seeing Ouyang Mengmeng coming over, she didn't mention the photo again.

  Ouyang Mengmeng didn't know what happened between the two of them, but when she heard the word 'candid filming', she was a little frightened.

  This Lu Ning is indeed a black fan!

  But seeing Gu Jinzhi turning around to get in the car, Ouyang Mengmeng quickly called out, "Brother Jinzhi, can I chat with you for a few minutes? Just a few minutes. I have something very important to tell you." Listen

  . Lu Ning's goosebumps were already rising at the word 'Brother Jin'.

  Anyway, if Gu Jinzhi was pestered, she would not continue to ask for photos. She remembered that she had something else to do and immediately turned around and left.

  Gu Jinzhi frowned slightly when he saw Lu Ning turning around and leaving without hesitation.

  He looked at Ouyang Mengmeng indifferently, "I'm not free."

  "Brother Jin..."

  The door of the nanny's car was closed and she drove away quickly. The raised dust sprayed Ouyang Mengmeng's face, and she coughed. Cough, I felt so wronged and uncomfortable that I couldn't help but cry.

  The paparazzi who happened to be squatting here immediately took pictures of this scene, because there were three protagonists in the photo, one left first, one was very indifferent, and the last one was crying and tutting, it was another big drama.

  However, as paparazzi with strong professional ethics, they would not release it immediately. They first contacted Gu Jinzhi's agent Jin Baoyuan.

  After Jin Baoyuan received the call and saw the photos, he called Gu Jinzhi for instructions.

  "Brother Gu, a paparazzi took a set of photos. I sent them to your mobile phone. Take a look. Which method should be used to process them?"