Bonus chapter- Live and Learn

Start from the beginning

But him and Gwen weren't like any normal people. Even with how little compared to other couples usually known each other, they were always a different pair of people.

Not that he was complaining.

Miles smiled. It was quite adorable seeing this side of her.

She looks so peaceful like this.

Even now, the girl in front of him was one of the most beautiful things he's ever seen. For almost a solid minute, Miles admired her beauty as the images of some of her most noticeable features were stored in his photographic memory.

Her smile was very charming. Her hair was soft and silky. Skin that was velvety to the touch. And her lips, are lush and soft.

Miles felt his cheeks burning up, the memories of last nights events starting to kick in. The night they had—well, locked lips and made out, was one of the only nights where time had completely slipped out the window.

Oh right, I remember now.

After they had calmed down, Gwen had snuggled her way into his chest. He could tell that night that she was probably tired from the date they went on. A part of him wanted to tell her that he would've needed to leave eventually. But how could after being away from her for so long.

The plan was simple really. After a while when she would have eventually fallen asleep, Miles would free himself before returning back to his dimension. He was sure to leave her a little note before doing so. At the moment though, a slight nap couldn't hurt.

After all, the life of being Spider-Man had forced him to adapt and grow accustomed to short sleeping hours.

And so, he believed he would be able to wake up a little later in the night and sneak back into his dimension. It was as simple as that.

Or so he would've believed if he wasn't just waking up now during the early hours of the morning. He was sure his parents would have a few words for him once he gets back.

Oh well, best to not keep them waiting.

Miles quietly got to work on separating himself from her grasp. Removing himself slowly, he could hear her groaning in protest from the loss of contact. As much as he would love to have her in her arms for a little longer, he really didn't want to have his parents worrying for much longer.

After finally separating himself from her grasp, Miles begins to look around for his belongings. So far, he had everything besides his tuxedo jacket. Looking around the room, he realized he must've left it outside.

Heading to the doorway, Miles opens the door to take a peak outside. Safe to say that the coast was clear. He exited the room as quietly as possible before walking over to grab his tuxedo jacket.

" There you are." Miles reaches over to grab his jacket.

*Cough*

As he picks up his jacket though, a sound is heard which catches the young Spider-Man's attention. Alarmed and taken back by this, he turns his body in a defensive manner to whatever had caused the nose.

Whatever it is, Miles knew that he would be prepared for anything. He fought the likes of  kingpin, Olivia Octavius , Miguel O'Hara, and even his arch nemesis, the Spot.

If he could handle those guys, what would stop him?

" It's nice to finally meet you in person. Though I would've appreciated if you had used the front door instead of my daughter's room."