"Y/n please accept me into your heart
I promise you I will do everything to make you happy with me just don't leave my side please... Stay by my side please Y/n." Giyuu said to himself as he touched his wound.

(Picture Processing)

When you woke up you immediately stared at the ceiling because the first thing that came to your mind was what the demon king did to you, you never thought to yourself that this would happen to you.

Is it impossible to leave this place? Will you be imprisoned here for the rest of your life? Will you never see the love of your life?

That's what came to your mind today and that's not the only thing that came to your mind because this is also the day to spend time with the twin demons Yoriichi and Michikatsu, you don't know how you're going to spend time with the two of them now this is the day they won't kill each other just because of you.

'I can't be locked up here forever, I don't want that to happen to me for the rest of my life with monsters like them.'

You thought to yourself that you kept staring at the ceiling when you suddenly heard someone knock on your room you looked at the door of your room before you got up and sat on your futon.

"Came in." You said before you sighed heavily the bedroom door opened and you saw Hana and Shu enter your room you saw Hana with a food tray and Shu brought clothes for you.

When the two of them entered, Hana noticed that you were deep in thought, so she called you so that you two could talk about whatever was on your mind.

"Lady Y/n." She told you that's why you only looked at Hana before speaking to her, you didn't know how to tell them that you'd rather die than be with the monsters who are so obsessed with you.

"Hmm." You hummed when you heard Hana call your name.

"This is when you eat and then Reji also brought your clothes. After you finish eating, you will take a bath so you can get dressed." Hana told you.

You just nodded to what Hana told you, she noticed that you were quiet and didn't speak to her so she looked at Reji and Reji nodded this was Reji signal to her to talk to you so Hana looked at you and asked you

"Lady Y/n are you okay?" Hana asked you as Hana held your food tray and you looked at her and you just smiled at her and answered.

"Yes, I'm fine." You answered Hana but Hana saw in your face that you were not okay.

"I know you're not okay," Hana told you so you looked at her.

You know that Hana was right when she told you that you are not okay so there is nothing. there's nothing else to do but talk to Hana because she's the only human like you in person.

"Yeah, I'm not okay." You whisper to yourself as Hana puts the tray in front of you before Hana speaks to you she sighs heavily as she stares at you because she knows how difficult your situation is now.

"Reji and I know how difficult your situation is right now here and I know that what you are going through right now is not easy," Hana told you when you heard this you felt a little better because at least someone understands what you are going through right now so you just smile at Hana.

So I signal to Hana and Reji to sit down
and they go to what you want and eat the food that Hana brought you first while you were eating, Hana asked you why the demons were so obsessed with you that you stopped eating and answered Hana's question to you.

"Lady Y/n can I ask you something?" Hana asked you while you were eating your food.

(Picture Processing)