And it caused a lot of damage, almost destroying the whole area of what he fought two of. When Douma saw Giyuu hit by his attacks. He saw Giyuu's figure with too much wound in his body. now.

"You still managed to avoid my attacks. I'm so impressed with you Giyuu. You've never changed." Douma said to Giyuu.

While Giyuu is trying to regenerate from the wound he got from Douma but no matter how hard he tries to regenerate he can't.

Douma noticed that Giyuu's regeneration from his wound was slow because Giyuu's wound was big from his attack earlier so Giyuu was unable to regenerate quickly.

"Well you see Giyuu I can see now who will die between the two of us," Douma said to him while his rainbow eyes never left Giyuu's figure.

Giyuu's dark ocean eyes narrow at Douma in Giyuu's situation he knows that if he fights Douma in this situation it will be easier for Douma to kill him without any difficulty so Giyuu better not fight Douma.

The only thing that came to Giyuu's mind was to run away from their fight, Giguu knew that what he was doing was cowardice by running into their fight, but Giyuu couldn't think of any other way but that's it because if he fought he would be defeated Douma said too quickly and Giyuu didn't want that to happen.

Because if that happens, he will get you from him and Giyuu doesn't want you to end up in Douma's hands, he would rather die than for you to end up in Douma's hands because he can't look at you and you will be happy and give your affection to Douma.

That's what he doesn't want to happen the most and he will never let that happen so when Douma gets ready for his next attack suddenly Giyuu is not on the battlefield and Douma is left alone.

Douma stared at the place where Giyuu was earlier, he couldn't imagine that Giyuu could escape him so easily, but even though Douma was enjoying himself, he just licked his lips because of the joy he experienced He and Giyuu fought earlier

"Oh Giyuu You're really fun to fight and you have so many surprises, I didn't think you could escape me that easily... But I enjoyed our fight and one day I'll crush you and Akaza with my own hands." Douma said to himself while staring at where Giyuu was standing earlier.

While Giyuu was looking for a safe place, he didn't think that he would be able to escape from Douma when he was in a safe place, he tried to regenerate but his body couldn't do it because of the wound he sustained.

(Picture Processing)

"I can't regenerate," Giyuu said as the blood from his wound continued to leak.

While Giyuu's condition is like this, he can't help but think about you at this time because the one thing that Giyuu fears is losing you in his life, he doesn't know what he'll do if you too will disappear from his life.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

Because Giyuu has lost a lot in his life since then after he lost his parents in his life at a young age and his beloved sister also left him so now he is alone in his life but since you came to cheer him up, he wants to spend more time with you because you are the only one who loves him.