WOULD YOU BE MINE

OMNISCIENT

"You want me to be what?" Camrin delightfully asks hopping

"Would you be mine, like in a relationship way." Keem states while holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Yes!" Camrin says smiling showing off his braces.

Rakeem then hands his profound lover the pink and white flowers causing the younger to smell them. That made the whole hallway clap for joy. Camrin grew shy realizing everyone was watching him have his first boyfriend and keem hid the younger's bright red face in his jacket while walking him towards his last class period.

"I have to go now mami." Keem says making Camrin whine a little.

"Ok" Camrin says poking his lip out as keem pecks his lips.

2:05

2:05

Kay was starring at the clock waiting for it to reach 2:10. So he could get to talk to Camrin to stop him from dating keem. Kay knew that Keem wasn't the right person for Camrin to date. He didn't know why he really wanted to end their relationship but he just felt like it was suppose to be over.

"Do you want Camrin?" Jeremiah asks. "Bro setty you know I'm not gay!" Kevin says.

"What makes you even ask that retarded ass question?!"

"Well damn bro I'm just asking because I always catch you starting at him, talking about him in a non-bad way and you just spoke on how you want to end his relationship OUT-LOUD . To me that sounds like your infatuated." Jeremiah confides.

Shit, Kay thought.

"Yeah my heart and if your  gay then we here for you." Qwayshawn states.

"The most homophobic person I know is saying it's okay to be gay ?!!" Setty jokes.

"Mmcht man you know my mama gay I just like making jokes." B says rolling his eyes.

"Man I ain't no faggot so fuck ya pep talk." Kev yells getting up from the table.

Qway' and Jeremiah looked at each other and laughed.

MEANWHILE

Camrin was walking home terrified since he lived in the worst neighborhood in the Bronx.

He began walking inside his building seeing Kay, B, Setty and Doug's posted up as usual. He halts towards elevator as Kevin followed.

Camrin was more than scared at the moment he didn't know what was bound to happen as he watch Kay catch up to him. "Wait!" Kev' shouts putting his arm in the middle of the elevator gates stopping it from closing.

"What?" Camrin inquires.

"Nothing I just wanted to talk." Kay says putting his arm around Camrin.

"You know I'm like your big bro and always trying to look out for you." Kev' states.

"No not really." Cam mumbles looking down at his baby blue marni slides wondering where the hell the conversation was going.

"So you know the boy you've been dating for only about two hours?" Kay questions.

"Yes, my baby Rakeem." Camrin blushes.

The adoring look that Camrin made on his face — his eyes dilated, his soft cheeks turning rosey red and his big pink lips turning up into a smile.

That made Kay feel a tad bit jealous.

"I don't want you with Rakeem." Kay blurts catching Camrin off guard. 

"uh—why?"

"Because he's a gang member, kills people and probably would murder you too." Kay reveals leaving a shock on Camrin's face.

"But if you like it I love it." He surmises walking back towards the elevator.