Johnny then stood in from of the students, his back facing them. "Class, are you ready to learn the way of the fist?"

"Yes, Sensei!"

"Junbi!"

"Bow."

"Fighting positions."

Delaney watched as Johnny sent a kick to Hawk's leg, making it fall forward. "Stabilize your base, Hawk. Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike."

"Yes, Sensei! Hai!" the teen jabbed forward, and Johnny looked in approval. He then turned around, one of the younger students flinching in response.

"Did you just flinch, Virgin?" to test it out, Johnny jerked at another one, and he too flinched. "Holy shit. We got a room full of flinchers."

"Yes, Sensei!"

"That was not a question. Raise your hand if you've never been punched into the face."

Delaney looked around with her hand down, before turning to Jordan, only to see his hand was up. "Seriously? You? Never?"

"What can I say?" he shrugged. "People don't really feel the urge to punch. You have?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "8th grade graduation. I had a black eye for like the whole summer."

"Put your hands down," they heard, and they immediately stopped their conversation.

"All your lives, you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So, there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms. Robinson, line 'em up. Unflinch this group."

Johnny was about to walk away, before his eyes landed on someone, and his curiosity spiked. "Shortstack!"

Delaney looked up from her nails, knowing he was talking to her. "Yes, Sensei?"

Since she had stepped into the dojo, Johnny got a feeling about her. That she was going to be great.

"You ever punch someone before?"

She slowly nodded. "Yeah."

"Join Ms. Robinson," he then walked away.

She hummed in surprise, turning to Jordan with a smile. "You're first with me."

"I figured as much," he shrugged before following her to the front.

"I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic."

"Mig, if it's romantic then it's a date," Delaney chuckled, leaning forward to stretch.

"You could take her to get tattoos," Hawk suggested with a smirk.

Delaney snorted. "This is Sam Larusso we're talking about. The worst form of body modification she would get is an ear piercing."

He ignored her and stood up. "I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bady boy." He quickly stripped off his gi, and showed off a giant hawk tattooed onto his back.

Delaney's jaw dropped.

"Oh, shit." "That is badass," Miguel and Aisha commented.

"It seriously is," Delaney said, looking at his back in awe.

"Right? Fourteen hours in the chair," he revealed, flexing in the mirror in front of him.

"Wait. Are your parents okay with that?" Aisha asked.