"Used to this shit," He shrugged, taking a piece of hair out of her face. "You took yo pictures and just said fuck it huh?"

"Yesss like I'm bout to put this hair up, shit.." She mumbled while grabbing her phone.

She went to her Instagram to look at her recent post interactions and laughed when she saw a comment about Jahmeer. "Look," She put the phone in his face and he squinted his eyes trying to see what she was talking about until he noticed it.

"They worried bout the wrong shit.." He chuckled. The comment was from a random person saying they know Anija was talking about Jahmeer and mentioning how often they've been hanging out.

"Like why are they watching us that close to even notice that," She shook her head. She wasn't even going to reply nor delete the comment. The fact that her and Jahmeer were getting close was no secret but she wasn't confirming it with no random.

"You so pretty.." Jahmeer randomly said making Anija look at him seeing him staring at her. She instantly looked away while laughing, feeling nervous under his gaze.

"Meer, can you stop?" She chuckled.

"Stop what?" He licked his lips, still looking at her.

"Looking at me like that.."

"I said you pretty," He repeated.

"Thank you Meer.." She said, finally looking him in the eye.

"You know, only you and my sisters call me that shit?"

"It's so cute. I love your sistersss," She dragged. She talked to them once over the phone recently and thought they were the cutest ever.

"You don't even know the real them forreal. That lil interaction over the phone was an act," He told her but she only waved him off.

The bell suddenly rang and everyone started to get out of their seats. Jahmeer grabbed his backpack along with Anija's tote bag and handed it to her as she stood up. "Thank you.." She said and he nodded, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"You wanna go out to eat later wit da gang before the game? Or you too tired?" He asked as they walked out of class together.

"Who's the gang?" She asked.

"A few football players. You can ask Kam and nem if they wanna come too.. and Kema if she want," He said.

"Okay.. I'll see," She said and he nodded.

They walked to lunch together before separating. Anija went to find Kema while Jahmeer went to hang with his friends. Anija went in the bathroom, where Kema told her to go and saw her standing in front of the mirror on her phone.

"What's wrong?" Anija said making Kema look up.

"Huh?" Kema frowned.

"Why you in here?" Anija asked, standing next to her while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Oh ion know. Just ain't wanna be out there with all em people," Kema shrugged.

"Oh okay. I'm bout ready to go.." Anija trailed off. "Oh you wanna go out to eat before the game with Jahmeer and nem? He didn't tell me where yet but he just asked if I wanted to come and I said I'll see."

"Who's all going?" Kema questioned.

"Not even a hundred percent sure yet."

"If you wanna go, I'll go," She shrugged.

"Girl don't do that. If you don't wanna go, ian going," Anija said.

"I'm not boutta hold you back from going. You know you wanna see your man," Kema snickered making Anija playfully roll her eyes.