Guide to dating 101: # Going to romantic places.

They met outside the cafe, chit chatting about the progress of the story and what they should do next.

August suggested that they should search through google.

"I already did that and nothing-"

He didn't get to finish when the latter hushed him and put his finger into his lips...

"Let me try.."

He type, Romantic places to date..

Get a room.

August swallowed a lump and turned off his phone.

Yohan said nothing, but his red ears said otherwise.

"L-let's just go to an amusement park?"

They booked a cab (neither of them can drive) and went to their destination.

The amusement park was filled with colorful lights, thrilling rides, and lots of food stalls.

Fortunately, they found a stall that sells takoyaki. They rest there for a bit. In the list they still have to go to different stalls.

" By the way, why are you writing a romance novel?" He said while looking shamelessly at Yohan notes.

" I can't?"

He laughed, amused, his favorite author's mood swings are really on a different level. What a menace.

" You really like to be mean." He said, prompting his chin in his hands.

" Only to you."

He made an delightfull expression like someone who won the lottery without even buying a ticket.

" Oh you don't know how delighted I am to hear that."

He's crazy.

" Ah I just can't wait for the next mean thing you'll say to me. It's like you like to be mean." Then he leaned closer, "It's adorable."

Yohan felt a convulsing surge in his heartbeat, he's so close he could smell his scent. It's sweetly alluring.

W-what the hell is this?

His mind can't comprehend what he feels, he also hates himself for feeling this. It's like he was voluntarily walking through someone's trap. He can't do anything about it, it's his own consciousness that responds.

Before he can peak through his thoughts Yohan quickly pushed his face away. The remnants of the latter's warmth still linger in his hands..

"Y-you just called me mean again." He even stuttered from trying to cover his redly painted face.

"Well, you're mean," The obnoxious man tilted his head, " But it's not like I wouldn't or couldn't want to handle it." a wide and sincere smile plastered on his face, eyes turning into squints. " I like it. It's who you are and you work the meanie attitude real well."

" Y-you...." Just what the hell is this?!

Yohan can no longer produce banters and just shoved a whole piece of takoyaki at August's mouth.

"...need to shut up.." He continued.

The latter just laughed it out loud, happy to see someone's ears turning bright red.

He didn't even mind the burning sensation of the takoyaki in his mouth.

.....

They visited different stalls that most likely couples would go to. Every time they went to each stall, August would try his luck and hit on him. And he will end up getting pinched or worse punched.

They just finished riding a ferris wheel. August said it was the most ideal place to confess your feelings to someone. And the latter just listed it down.

He's quite useful

August halted in his tracks, making Yohan stop too. He was walking behind his back, causing him to bump into him.

He might be older but when It comes to height, August was taller.

"What?" He asked, confused. Rubbing his forehead.

"We haven't been to that place yet..." He replied, thinking.

"What place?"

The younger didn't reply and just grabbed the older's wrist.

Yohan was wondering what's going on in the younger's mind when they stopped at a photobooth.

August looked at him, eyes shining. It wouldn't be difficult to deduct what he was thinking.

"...."

He glanced at their surroundings, seemingly finding an object that can knock down this idiot. He was about to grab a stone when he noticed someone in his peripheral vision. So damn familiar.

He didn't think of anything else and just pushed the younger inside the photobooth out of adrenaline. The place was cramped, causing their shoulders to touch. Yohan leaned closer, trying to shorten their distance in an already cramped place. Making the latter move a bit, to accommodate him, touching his back to move him closer to him.

Feeling their hot breath, no one spoke for a second.

"I didn't know you're this straightforward, sweetheart." He said, teasingly trying to lighten the mood.

He was caught off guard at first. But he managed to stand up on his feet. Chanting, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god. Like he was chanting a suthra.

The older just arched an eyebrow at him.

"What-" He didn't get to finish when a warm palmed cage his damned mouth.

Yohan tried to communicate with his eyes but it's all in vain. He's stupid.

After a couple of minutes he decided to open the curtain. All clear.

He was about to go outside the booth when the younger tugged his hand, forbidding him to go out.

"What?"

"Since we're already here," He glanced at the booth, " Why don't we try it."