It was Saturday in the morning. The cafe is busy as usual, serving customers and making coffee that will satisfy them.

Except for the owner himself, who is sitting casually at one of their tables. Seemingly waiting for someone.

The employees can't help it but to gossip.

"Hey, is there something wrong with boss? He seems awfully happy these days?" one of their waitress asked, stealing glances at their boss who look like a retard, and smiling like he just confessed his feelings to his crush.

"You don't want your job anymore?" Loren, their barista coldly asked.

He was labeled as the walking air conditioner of the cafe.

Their boss who have no idea that he's the center of today's gossip raised his head when he heard the bells chimed, a signal that a new costumer arrived.

To his disappointment it's not the certain author who like to visit their cafe almost every day.

He sighed, depression evident. Resembling a cute puppy waiting for his master to pick him up.

The employees notice the sudden change in his mood and can't help but to dig into other's business.

"See?!" Vanessa said while pointing her finger at their boss. She put his hand into her mouth, acting shocked. "There's definitely something going on!"

Loren just rolled his eyes.

The bell chimed again, but it was like August didn't even heard it. Totally oblivious that the man he's been waiting for is just around the corner, to be specific he's currently in the counter, ordering something.

" Welcome to Daisy Cafe! The usual, sir?"

Yohan just nodded. And was about to go into his favorite spot, he noticed that there's already someone sitting in it.

His head was buried into the table, making his face unseen.

But for Yohan one look and he already knew who was it.

He walked directly at the table, and gently knocked in table's surface, getting the man's attention.

August raised his head, half closed eyes brimming into him.

His eyes that is normally small and slits turned big and his expression turned into delighted.

Yohan thought, Where did this puppy come from?

"Hello." August greeted him with a warm smile. Visibly happy to see the latter.

Yohan didn't even bother to reciprocate his greeting. He just raised an eyebrow at him. Wondering where he got all his energy early in the morning.

He sat down and crossed his arm. "Shouldn't you be a student like you studying at this time?" He asked, but the truth is he just wanted to know the latter's age. He's been curious about it, but he would never take the initiative to ask.

"Do I like to look like a student to you?" He asked, chuckling. "As much I want to take that as a compliment, but I'm sure that you'll correct me. You love to do that." He added.

"Pretty sure you just called me mean."

"You're not?"

He glared at him which the latter just laughed at.

"I'm 24, by the way. Turning 25 this February. "

"No one's asking."

"You just did."

Before Yohan could flip the whole table from anger his order came. He glanced at the latter only to catch him staring at him, again.

"You're not ordering?" He said putting the question as passive as it can be.

"Now you're concerned about me." The shameless man said, a silly smile plastered into his handsome face.

"I was trying to converse?!" Yohan said while gritting his teeth.

"Ah, so you like talking to me?"

"You're as thick as it gets!"

"Thank you."

"It's not a compliment!"