Chapter 27

Comment<3

Vote<3

Hope you enjoy!!

_____________________

~Ellie

"Do I have to!" I groaned to rob as I kept on begging him to let me stay home from school.

"Yes! If you don't go I will force you in there with your regular clothing on" he threatened.

"You wouldn't" I snapped back.

He inched his face closer to mine, "try me" he said trying to be intimidating.

I glared at him as I huffed and walked to my closet knowing fully well that rob would definitely drag my ass back into that school without my nerd disguise on.

He smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest and laid on my bed.

"Fuck you rob" I growled as I slid on my regular nerd attire.

"When and where sweet cheeks" I herd him reply.

"Eww rob!" I screeched as I threw him one of my sweatpants.

All I herd from him was a chuckle as I huffed out of my closet and out to the kitchen.

"Here I made you some Pancakes" rob handed me a plate with 3 pancakes and set it down on the table with a glass of water and syrup.

"Are you serious?" I smiled.

"Yes you little brat now eat it" he chuckled as he pushed me towards the table.

"You the real mvp Rob" I smiled at him as I held my fist in front of my mouth while pointing at him with my other hand.

"God your such a weirdo, eat!" He exclaimed.

"Shit don't have to tell me twice"I smiled as I ran over to the food and started to devour the delicious food that was in front of me.

"I swear, I feel sorry for your future husband for having to deal with how much you are alike to an animal eating" rob commented as he looked at me with a scrunched up nose.

"Well you know what, fuck you Rob, if my man ever decides to call me an animal because of the way I eat, he'd be 6 feet under before he'd even be able to utter sorry" I replied sassily.

"I'm kidding" he laughed as he grabbed his car keys.

Glaring at him as I finished my food and went to put the dishes in the sink I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out to the car.

"You have all your papers?" Rob asked as he backed out of the drive way.

"Yes father" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Look, we won the freaking championships, we get to go to fucking Hawaii then Fiji and you can't forget about Bora Bora!" Rob exclaimed excitedly as he slightly jumped in his seat.

"Rob we only get to go to Bora Bora if we perform something different, you know what the judges said!" I sighed out.

"So! Jay has an idea of what he wants me and you to do" he said as he stopped at a red light.

"Why just me and you?" I asked as I turned my head towards him.

"Because he said something about being lovers in the dance, I don't know, but all I know is that he has something good up his sleeve" he shrugged as we were only a block away from the school.

"Do you think we'll have enough time to learn it?" I asked.

Rob turned to be and gave me a flat look as in are-you-serious?