¤◇The Paralysis Room◇¤

Alexandria opens her eyes, finding out she can't move. In the backgroung she hears an eerie sound that is far away. She starts to hear a creaking sound that is at her right. She starts to shake anxiously and uncontrollable because she sees finger's on her door. Then the demon, Astaroth's four eyes are staring at her. She feels anxious and her stomach feels like it's twisting up like a pretzel. She starts to see eyes on her walls. She feels tears forming up in her eyes. She is frozen in fear and can't get out of bed. Suddenly, Alexandria hears sounds coming from the ceiling, behind the demon holding onto the door. This was the other demon named Lucifer. The tears stream down her face now. She has been seeing them for weeks. She is so tired of them. Alexandria is so exhausted, so annoyed by them. She can't do it anymore. They won't disappear, then they disappear. She was confused at first but then she did not care, she thought they would come back. She gets up from her bed, and dries her tears. She runs to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open. She opens the medicine cabinet, above her bathroom sink and takes her bottle of sleeping pills. Alexandria takes one, and then another, and then another. She wants them to go away very badly. She then suddenly starts coughing. Her nose starts bleeding. She then starts coughing harder than starts coughing up blood. Then she collapses onto the sink. A little while later, her parents arrive home, after their third shift and they find Alexandria dead on her bathroom floor.

I hope you like this! Have a good day or night!