⚉✒The Boy🗝⚉

The boy ran far away from his home into the forest were he shall go. He kept running away faster and faster, in the pouring rain he was so confused, and sad. "Why would they do that?" He told himself "They should have not sonw that". He continued to tell himaelf that he will get his revenge. He needed to. Why would they do that to him? He did nothing to them. He kept running, in the rain pouring onto his face. It soaked his clothes. He tripped over a tree stump. He woke up and he found himself at a picnic with all of his "Friends." They all looked a bit weird but he soon realized they were not them, they were doll. His eyes widned as he soon chindhood friend. They said "Because one of us." He started to move away uncomfortably, and started nudging more away. They all stared at him with their button black eyes. He looked them, and asked "Why do you look like my friends?" they all smlie at him creeping, with their button black eyes. One of them said "Because we are, but better". He looked at them like they were crazy. He moves away from them, but then one of them, his childhood friend who grabbed him. He immediately slapped their hand away from him. They gota little bit mad so they tried to grab him again, but he got. They all look at him with their button black eyes. They all grab him, he screams as they drag him away. He said "Please stop, Let go of me! P-please! L-let me go! They say, "Why should we?" Then they say, "You refuse to become one of us, so we will force you..." Then they drag him into the house he remembers this house. It used to be his chilhood friend's house...It was good memory's while it lasted...Before they fell apart...Their friendship...Because his friend is his best friend, his old chilhood friend confessed to him...He was raised in a christian family, they did not like people who liked the same gender. His parents thought it was disgraceful and disgusting. Because they thought God made us to reproduce more kids. Girls and boys are correct to them not boy and boy or girl on girl...They thought his best friend would be a bad influence so they moved away...He was so sad he loved his best friend like that too...His parents figured it out how he like the same gender, he like boys...They told him to pray the gay away...But he told them honestly that he couldn't do that and they shouldn't force him to date girls if he likes boys...They did like that...They started to become more physical with him more hitting, and talking down to him, like he was a piece of garbage to them now. He cried in pain and told him to stop. That's the reason why he ran away. But now he can live in happiness. They saved him, his friends, they saved him from his parents. Now he can live with them in happiness...The End. :)

I hope you guys like it! Have a good day or night!