Baby Girl [ROLES]

Start from the beginning

She came closer to Senai's ear to whisper. "Baby I got you ok. Come here and pray with me. We gonna find the right one for us. I love you ok?" Jenn said. "I love you too. Thank you baby." Senai replied.

After they prayed Senai took Jenn's hand and walked over to a group of boys playing legos. "BOOM! Grrr get away from my tower!" One little boy said.

Jenn laughed and bent down to him. "What's up lil man?" Jenn asked.

He looked at her and his face dropped. "OH MY GOD NO WAY! PETER ITS JENN WITH THE WAP!" He screamed.

A lot of what looked like 7-8 year olds ran over. "Jenn!!" They yelled all going for a hug. Jenn gave them all a big smile while Senai watched with pleasure.

"Awww baby this is going to be hard." Senai said. Jenn looked back at her and shook her head. "I know ma... I know..." Jenn said.

A while passed of them socializing and getting to know a lot of kids before Senai spotted a lonely girl in the corner.

Senai tapped Jenn and pointed over at her. Jenn and Senai both got up to go talk to her. "Hey mama. How old are you?" Senai asked.

She didn't reply.

She looked up at Jenn and Senai full of fear. "Hey baby it's ok." Senai said rubbing her shoulder. The little girl flinched. "Oh..." Jenn said.

"She's a weirdo don't talk to her!" Some boy shouted sticking his tongue out. "Yo bro. Stop talking like that for I do sum ta you." Jenn said making Senai scrunch her face.

"Jenn he's a kid." Senai said. "I don't give a fuck." Jenn whispered.

Senai eyed her before turning back to the girl. She slowly sat next to her making Jenn follow on the other side of the girl. "Well... my names Senai. This is my girlfriend Jenn." Senai said making the girl look up at Jenn with puppy eyes.

"Hey." Jenn said giving her a nervous smile. "Your so pretty love. You know that?" Senai told the girl. Jenn's eyes widened as she saw the girl start to cry.

Jenn didn't know what to do but Senai gave Jenn a reassuring look. "Hold her and rub her back, tell her it's ok." Senai mouthed to Jenn.

Jenn did as Senai said. "I-it's ok... babygirl..." Jenn said while looking at Senai nervously. Senai gave Jenn a heartfelt smile. "I-i-" The little girl said while stuttering.

Jenn and Senai both got quiet to listen.

"I- i- four. M- my name is Jojo." The little girl said. "Jojo... that's different. I like that." Jenn said. She held her hands up to dap up Jojo. Jojo dapped her up back. Jenn and Senai looked at eachother.

They both were thinking the same thing.

They went back to the main desk and asked for the adoption papers. "Jojo. We want Jojo." Jenn said quickly.

Senai giggled making Jenn scratch her head in embarrassment. "It's ok baby you can be excited. This is our first kid finally." Senai said to Jenn.

Jenn pulled Senai in for a kiss. After while they signed a bunch of stuff and Jojo was brought out. She looked uncomfortable with the lady dragging her out.

Jenn got up and reached her arms out to Jojo. Jojo quickly jumped into Jenn's arms. "JENN!" Jojo yelled as she smiled. "Aww. Jojo was always very shy. I'm impressed she's actually talking. I think you guys will be a really good family." The receptionist said. "Thanks so much." Senai said as they all left.

Jenn opened the backseat and put Jojo in and strapped her up. "You ready ma?" Jenn asked Senai as she saw her standing by the car door.

Out of no where Senai started crying.

Jenn quickly ran to her and held her tight. "I know this is a lot baby. We gonna get through this together. I felt it in me and I know you did too ok? She's definitely the right one for us. It only gets better from here ok? Don't cry." Jenn said while rubbing Senai's back.

Jojo looked at them from the window of the car and smiled. She saw the way Jenn cared for Senai and knew she'd be in good hands.

Senai and Jenn soon got in the car. Jenn was in the driver's seat while Senai sat in the passenger seat. They both looked back at Jojo who looked full of hope. Jenn smiled flashing her straight teeth.

[she don't have braces anymore since this is in future reference]

"You want to go to Mc Donald's?" Senai asked Jojo. "W-wha is that?" Jojo said in a soft baby voice.

Jenn and Senai smiled at eachother. "Ohh this is gonna be fun." Jenn said. "Nope don't get any ideas already!" Senai said laughing. "It's a food place love. We gonna take you there." Senai said gesturing Jenn to drive.

"Man don't tell me when to drive lil girl." Jenn said. "Umm not too much. People hungry." Senai said. "You gonna eat. Relax." Jenn said. "Not my fault you wanted to show off your rapping skills to everyone." Senai said.

"Niggas be hatin." Jenn clapped back. Jojo laughed and covered her mouth when Jenn and Senai looked back.

"What you laughing at?" Jenn asked mugging her. Jojo had a big smile on her face smiling from ear to ear. "Hehe... n-nothing." Jojo said making Senai and Jenn laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JOJO

Y'all want a part 2?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y'all want a part 2?

She was literally like the first baby that popped up on Pinterest! 😭

She so cute tho💚

Thanks for reading btw!