5%

ᵖᵒᵛ:  sy'ria ᶜˡᵉ́ᵒ ᵠᵘᵉᵉⁿˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ' ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵒᵒᵐ '

ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ' ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳ ʳᵒᵒᵐ '

Sy'ria woke up her being cuddled by Keiyon, who was snoring like a big baby. She snickered knowing last night sex made him fall asleep perfectly.

She gently lifted his hands off of her which was typically a struggle due to the tightness but eventually got him off of her which he didn't respond to.

As she tapped on her phone, she realised Keiyon had left his phone on open— due to him just falling asleep now and him watching some football games which was still playing.

She immediately shook her head and turned his phone off— displeasing the voice in her head which told her to look on his phone but she said no as it would show she didn't trust him.

She went downstairs - after taking a shower and brushing her teeth - to her kitchen which was full of his presents left and right— where ever you'd go. She grabbed some ingredients to be able to make pancakes with either chocolate, vanilla or honey.

As she cracked the eggs into her mixture, she heard Keiyon yawn on top of the stairs as he quietly walked down to where she was.

She smiled as the familiar figure stood behind her, kissing her neck while massaging her waist. She turned her neck slightly as they kissed softly— Keiyon's right hand landing on her neck whilst her left hand groped her butt cheek.

Sy'ria pulled away gently as she stared at his plump lips before looking into his eyes, smiling as he smiled back— returning the same energy.

"Morning baby." She greeted him, pecking his lips softly twice as Keiyon gently let go of her neck— putting his head on her shoulder while his warm arms wrapped around her waist.

"Morning mama." He responded back, smacking her butt cheeks making the younger girl squeal mildly. They both stood in silence, rocking eachother before Keiyon let go of her to put the food in the plates.