2%

ᵖᵒᵛ:  sy'ria ᶜˡᵉ́ᵒ ᵠᵘᵉᵉⁿˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ' ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʷᵒʳᵏ '

ᵖᵒᵛ: sy'ria ᶜˡᵉ́ᵒ ᵠᵘᵉᵉⁿ
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ' ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʷᵒʳᵏ '

AS SHE DROVE PAST THE LOCAL DELI, A bunch of police gathered around the bloody crime scene. The person who was brutally murdered body was already taken away and the police was taking pictures for evidence.

Sy'ria sighed as this was another normal day in Brooklyn but as she stared more deeply, she saw her name written in the persons blood in the far top corner with love hearts. She rubbed her eyes as she looked again to only see that it wasn't there anymore.

She didn't think much of it as she had worked a total hours of eleven, she working two shifts for more money as she hadn't worked for two days.

She pulled up to her house that was pitch black as she left it. As she walked up the porch, she saw a brown themed basket with chocolate, a small picture book box and a big money bouquet with five hundred attached to every flower again. Sy'ria smiled immediately, knowing it was the man that always came at night.

The smile never left her face as she took out her keys and unlocked the door, entering her house that was dead silent which gave her a weird feeling as she had always felt somebody's presence but she didn't that day.

She went to call out his name but forgot he never said his name. She went upstairs to her r&b themed room and placed in on the top of her wardrobe, she didn't know why he kept on gifting her but it made her like him even more.

It also reminded her of her badly she was limping for work even though it had been a couple of days ever since they fucked, her legs were fucked up badly. However she felt dirty and needed to take a quick shower to head to sleep as her holiday started the next day.

After putting lotion on her body and putting her pyjamas, She had enough energy to grab the bouquet of flowers and put them in her grand jarden and also water them to keep them alive. Once she entered her house again, she felt weird, like someone was inside her house.