Petty Too [ROLES] 1/2

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jenn just rolled her eyes.

"Nah you getting me tight. Might have to leave you on the side of the road." Jenn said. "Shitttt. It's better than being with you right now." I said instantly regretting it.

Jenn didn't say nothing surprisingly.

She just pulled off. We drove in complete silence as I noticed us pulling into our parking lot.

"W-wh- why we here?" I asked confused. "Get out." Jenn said.

I srunched up my face. I was about to speak before she cut me off.

"I don't want to hear any of that shit! You said you ain't wanna be around me right? Bye." Jenn yelled mad aggressive.

I felt mad upset after that. I wasn't no pussy ass bitch but I ain't jack her yelling at me at all. I just huffed and opened the door.

I slammed it shut before storming off to the front door. I lowkey got scared thinking Jenn was going to come out. She ain't even wait for me to get in safe before pulling off. That made me a lil disappointed...

I just went in and threw myself on the couch.

I was rethinking the whole day... how Jenn was barely talking to me and getting mad at every little thing. And me retwisting my friends hair on top of that was the icing on the cake. She really mad at me and I don't understand it.

For that simple fact that I was hurting, I wanted to cry so bad...

Jenn's POV :

I rolled up probably three blunts in the car before I pulled up to the Stu.

Shorty got me bent if she think ima sit around and put up with that shit. Nah you got it.

I got out and got in. "Yo what up my heart?" Ta said as he dapped me up. Kyle was taking a puff from his blunt as he fist bumped me.

"Niggas always smoking." I said. "Nah leave that shit at home." Kyle said making me eye him. "Fuc you mean?" I asked.

"Rod told me he saw you and Miya arguing inna car." Kyle said making me scrunch my face. Rod was my plug.

"Man that bitch ass nigga don't know shit. He needa mind his fucking business." I said. "Nah word." Ta said. "G shit tho... you gotta do betta fam." Kyle said making me confused.

"What bro?" I asked. "Niggas be chattin." Tata said. "Gangsta." I said after.

Kyle just shook his head and spinned around in his chair.

I spinned his chair back facing me.

"Kyle. What the fuck you mean?" I asked out of curiosity. "The way you do shorty. She mad good to you and yo ass always being so mean fa what? I kno I ain't the person you wanna hear this relationship shit from but feel me... if she don't get it from you she gone look for that shi somewhere else. G shit." Kyle said making me rolled my eyes.

"Man fuck you talking bout? This ain't therapy dawg." I said. "Nah he spittin tho. You dead do be mean as fuck to my dawg." Tata said.

I eyed both of them.

"Now y'all niggas getting me tight too." I said. "Go play with that pussy then come back when you feelin betta." Kyle said.

I grabbed a pillow of the couch and threw it at him.

"Nah word to my dead if you would've dropped my blunt I would've dropped you." Kyle said looking annoyed. "You ain't doing shit." I said.

Who the fuck he thought he was? Ion need advice.

We chilled in the stu for a while before I saw Tamiya going live. I jumped on that bitch mad fast.

She was at a pool party... the fuck? This better had been a last minute invite cause I ain't know about this.

They was over there listening to city girls and shit. She sat the phone down facing her at the bar. She was sitting alone... I noticed some nigga coming up to her.

"You mad beautiful ma." He said as her tipsy ass just smiled at him. That shit got me hot.

"Woah... there it go. Somebody done took ya bitch." Tata said making Kyle laugh. I mugged them both before turning back to my phone.

"You want me to buy you a drink?" He asked her. She held her drink she had already up and shook her head no. Good, good...

"Why you sitting alone? I'd expect you to have a nigga here with you. You too fine for that." He said making Kyle and Tata look at me.

I saw them staring at me like lost puppies from the corner of my eyes... they was right.

Tamiya just turned away from him. He grabbed her chin mad rough. "Look at me." He said. "Oh hell nah we boutta spin!" I yelled.

We was walking to the car as I kept watching. Tamiya wasn't no mean girl. I know she ain't want him all over her... she kept moving over as he kept tryna touch her... she tried picking up her drink but he snatched it out her hands.

"You don't need this. Ima need you to talk. Immediately." He said before she quickly ended the live.

"Man where she even at bro??" Kyle asked as he turned the car on. "I DEAD DON'T KNOW BRO!?" I yelled in frustration.

I checked our messages and seen she had her loc on. Thank god bro... I sent it to Kyle and we flew there...

Uhh... I wish a nigga would snatch my drink...

 I wish a nigga would snatch my drink

Pt.2 in next chapter
V
V
V