Under the sea

Anna,Gekko, Catboy, and Owlette were under the sea, and when addy pointed at the kingdom and Gekko wasn't surprised, but of course,it octobella They the pjmasks and addy see octobella and duck down on a rock so, octobella didn't seem.

Gekko: OK, we need a plan now. Who has an idea?

Addy: Gekko, there is no way we have a plan. octobella has traps everywhere. What are we supposed to do about it?

Catboy: Addy, right gekko, there is no plan. NOITHNG.

Gekko: I guess you're right, addy.

Addy: Thx 😊. Then, all of a sudden, one of addy best friend Jack swin up to gekko face and scared they the life out of him.

Jack: Hey, gekko.😏

Gekko: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Addy: What? As addy, look at Jack in a mad way.

Jack: Hey guys, wsup? What are you guys doing? And what has happened to the kingdom!

Addy: Jack, you can just go up to people and scared them. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU!

Jack: OK Damn Addy, sorry. Are you good.

Addy: Yea, it just that look. At our kingdom is covered with red line.

Jack: Sorry, gekko for scary.

Gekko: It ok Jack, I forgot you.

Jack: Thx. Hey Anna, where are the king and queen?

Anna: I don't know. All of a sudden, octobella scared the live he'll out of Catboy,Anna,Gekko,Owlette, and Jack and swin for their lives until Anna found Anna Secret hiding place.

Octobella: BOO

Catboy, Owlette,Gekko,Anna, and Jack: AHHHHHHHHHHHH OCTOBELLA

Anna:SIWN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

Gekko: WE ARE AHHHHHH.

Catboy and Owlette: OK.

Jack: Look, Anna secret hinding place swin there.

Anna: Yea, come. As they all swim, so fast.

Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko: OK.

Octobella: Were are you guys? As octobella was looking for them and gave up, she said this.

Octobella: When I find you pj's and mermaid girl, I will definitely trap you forever she said In a loud voice With the evil laugh and later left.

Anna: Omg did you guys hear that.

Gekko: Yep, we did.

Anna: What are we gonna do? Said in a normal voice.

Gekko: Idk? Catboy, do you have any ideas?

Catboy:No. Anna, do you?

Anna: But I think Jack does, right?

Jack: I do? Oh yeah, I do! Ok, so Anna dad and mom.

Gekko: Aren't they the king and queen of the kingdom?

Jack: Yep.

Gekko: OH wow, that's nice, Anna!

Anna: Thanks, my parents. Spoil me a lot!

Gekko: Damm girl.

Anna: Yep ok back to the plan about octobella.

Jack: OK, so the king and queen right they have Powerful Tritons, and they are so powerful it can knock down houses and it can destroy the red line in the door of the kingdom.

Gekko: That amazing plan, Jack! What do you guys think about this plan?

Jack: Thx gekko.😊

Gekko: But what. Where do we find the king and queen?

Anna: I think I know where to find they. As they all swim, to find them.Meanwhile octobella and Percival are planning something exciting and very evil 😈

Octobella: They think they can get away with that. Oh, they are not ready for what in store coming. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Octobella: Percival, help me with something.

Percival: (Mumbling): What did the pj's did to you?

Octobella: It not the pj's. Hehe, it is the mermaid girl. Her parents are the king and queen of this kingdom, which is why I took . But I think they have powerful Tritons, so which is why I am going to steal it from them, and then EVEYONE WILL OBEY ME AND I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD. Even though pj's and the mermaid girl MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHA As she siwn away evil and mischief with percival siwning with her.