1.

eunhae was on her way to school as any normal day. she had to get up earlier than most of her classmates since she lived pretty far away from school and had to take early bus.

the fall cold morning air was striking into her face as she walked along the street of seoul.

finally, getting to the entrance of the school she walked in once she took a quick nap as she laid her head on the desk she sat at.

"eunhae!!"

eunhae felt tapping on her shoulder and that same voice that has woken her up almost every month for almost three months now.

"you're pretty late today minju" eunhae checked the time on her phone and jokingly gave minju a stare
"oh please, you didn't even know what time it was"
"my subconsciousness knew"

"hey pookies!!" another two of their friends leejin and nayeon entered the classroom as it was getting fuller of students.

"heeeyy" said minju and eunhae at the same time

as it may seem those four girls knew each others for decades, it was only about three months since they first met in this school.

leejin and nayeon went into the same middle school but the never talked. kinda just knew about their existence.

minju and eunhae met the vey first day of school, when minju asked eunhae to share seats with her. all of the got close really quickly. even other students and teachers assumed the must've knew each other before.

"good morning class please settle down and were gonna start. todays topic id acient rome and..."
and so another school day started

eunhae was that kind of person you really ahve to get to know. otherwise you'll just think their antisocial and don't want to talk to people at all.

minju stated that when they first met, eunhae already looked terrified only when minju asked her wheather if she's in the right class.

now they cannot believe what has she grew into. she talks a lot, probably most of the entire group but is still scared of new people.

just as the lesson was going on nayeon was showing some insta post to leejin and both looked really excited about it.

as they do almost every lesson, nayeon and leejin turned around, facing minju and eunhae.

"are you free this saturday?"

"eeeeh i dont think so, why?" minju, the total workaholic of the group. her and her taekwondo practices that she has every day if the week with tournaments on the weekends
"taekwondo again?" eunhae asked
"yup"

"and you eunhae?" those two teo in front of her looked at her promising she'll be free
"i guess, why?"

"YEES-"
"ladies! if you wanna discuss something you can do it on your break, please focus for now."
"yes teacher"

those two turned back but about ten seconds later leejin turned just her head and mouthed the words: we'll talk on the break

the bell finally rang, the girls made a circle and got ready to discuss everything they've been curious about for the past hour.

"so," started minju "why are we supposed to be free this saturday?"
"just take a look." leejin pushed her phone right in front of minjus face.
"kpop soju bubble tea ramen party?" read minju with confused look on her face while eunhae was just sneakily trying to see something with leejins peivacy screen.

"so basically, you want us to go to this event, that is happening in a club and there will be soju boba and ramen?"
"AND vape pods. but we don't smoke." stated nayeon
"and ALSO, you're forgetting the most important things that's gonna be there."

"what?" eunhae was getting more and more curious
"hot guys our age."
"deamn that's a good one" let out eunhae and minju at the same time
"i know. it's the perfect opportunity for us guys! its student even, meaning they're not gonna let anybody that's past 25 or something and its 15+!!" leejin was describing all the facts why they should go there.

"I'm gonna have to ask my mom. we all gonna have to ask.." eunhae started to get worried as the first one obviously. she's the most introverted one with social anxiety. and the thought of being in club with loud music, people she doesn't know and alcohol sounded kinda scary... but also promising. she wanted to go there. she wanted to get out of her comfort zone and be like other people her age. going to a club was actually on her bucket list of things she wants to do to fight her social anxiety. and student club with people her age? the opportunity came for HER.

"oh please," leejin now pushed her phone right infront of eunhaes face showing her Kakao conversation between her and her mom "i already got a pass from my momma bear." she looked very proud and happy with herself about that.

"my mom allowed it as well eunhae, you can tell your mom that me and leejins mom allowed it. that way she'll feel guilty about saying no."
"I've already been to club, so i guess I'm fine." minju was already skilled. she also alredy confessed she's had her first ever kiss in that club.

"than its on you eunhae" all tree of eunhaes best friends looked at her dead in the eyes
"i then I'm finna go."
"YES!" leejin and nayeon screamed while minju kept her cool and just smiled the eunhae.

"what are yall wearing tho?"