𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

Start from the beginning

"Six you need to slow down!" Shade worrying said as she help her to stand up.

"I wouldn't until I saw what happened on the other room!" Six demanding on her as she limping walked out from the room. while Shade following her. she just shut up her mouth because she is also worried for Shroud so she will coming to check it out too.

As they've got there, Six widen her eyes when she sees Mono laying down on the floor unconscious. "MONO!!" she called out for him as she quickly walk towards on him, limping.

Shade was surprised as she turned around seeing the Tv is burning. she confused as hell of what had happened.

"What happened to him, Shroud?" Six said as she crouched down next to him. putting her hand to his face.

"Don't worry Six, Mono just unconscious after he blasted away from the Tv after he exploded it." Shroud reassured said as he pat her shoulder. as he sees now Shade came up with them.

"He...what?" Six furrowed her brows, turned to look on Shroud waiting for an explanation.

"I used my power to stop him to go over in the TV, but that wasn't enough to stopped him from walking there, then Mono used his power to destroyed it. that cause the TV to explode. and... as you can see. that's happen to him" Shroud waving his hand towards on Mono who's still unconscious.

"We should get back on the other room and lay him on the bed" Shade suggest on them. as she got a nods from the two.

"Six could you move away from him?" Shroud asked her.

Six nodded on him as Shade helping her to stand up and they both step away from Mono.

Shroud lifted his hand, a mist came out from there and swirling around on Mono's body then making him to float. as Shroud flew out from the room while his power carrying Mono and went back to the other room. Six and Shade followed them.

When they got there. Shroud put down Mono in the bed. as he also helped Six to get in the bed using his power either. cause he knows that Six wanted to be with Mono side until he got consciousness.

After she got in the bed. beside on Mono. she lift her hand brushing his locks hair. it's messy but it fit on his look. for her. he is cute with a messy hair.

"So... What now?" Shade starting the conversation. as she was sitting on the round table just swinging her feet.

"I don't know because we didn't expect that Mono destroy the TV. the plan we talked about earlier is not what I thought to be happen." Shroud let out a sigh and run his hand throughout on his hair.

Shade turn to look at him with a raise brows. "Plan?"

As he nod on her. "Mono said earlier that. If he get close on the TV, i will pulled him away, and if he get inside of it to release The Thin Man. He said that he will be having a talked with him. when HE got out, we both decided to run in the door where we through to get in this building so he won't get in this room to get Six but as you can see, that's what happened I guess Mono used his power to stop it turned out to exploded it completely" Shroud explained it to her.

As she nodded when she heard about that as she look towards on the bed. seeing where the two was, and Six was sleeping now beside on Mono. she doesn't mind it though to take a break, because she knows that Six still struggling on her wounded leg. while Mono was unconscious. they need a great rest. so she doesn't mind to be guard them.

Then she noticed that Shroud float and flew to sat beside on her. "Don't worry, as long as we here for them. We will helped them to go throughout on this" he reassured her.