Chapter:11

Next morning Abhishek wake up first and saw Manisha sleeping peacefully holding his arm. He chuckled looking at her cute face. He was going to take back his arm when his eyes went to the exposed area of her upper arm where he saw bruises. His expressions changed. The bruises were old but thinking the pain she went through some time ago, somewhere, because of him was killing him. He slightly creased that area waking up Manisha from her sleeping.

She saw him creasing her arm and pretended to sleep. His eyes got watery remembering the time when they were together and he used to take care of her like she's the most delicate creature on this planet. How badly he wanted to go back in time and change that one decision of his because of which she gone through this much torture.

He kissed her forehead and freeing his arm from her hold, he went to washroom to freshen up.

Manisha also get up and sit on the bed. She knows how he must be feeling but she can't do anything. Sighing, she stood up from bed and opened her luggage to take her clothes for getting ready on time.

Abhishek came out and saw her.

'good morning!!' Abhishek greeted her cheerfully but she just passed a small smile to him and went in washroom to get ready.

Abhishek felt bad but didn't think much about it as he thought she must be sleepy and tired. He called room service and ordered breakfast for both of them.

After some time Manisha came out wearing a long black dress covering her body perfectly. Abhishek looked at her and smiled but she ignored and went in front of mirror and started combing her hair.

'Manisha kya hua hai?' Abhishek asked her after observing her for sometime. He knows there's definitely something wrong with her.

'mujhay baat karni hai tujh se.' Manisha said sternly. Abhishek knows there's something serious.

'thik hai baat kar lena tu lekn pehlay breakfast. Raat mein bhi bina dinner ke so gai thi. Abhi breakfast aa jaye ga to ache se kha phir medicines start karni hai teri.' Abhishek said making her shocked.

'medicines? Knsi medicines?' Manisha asked him. Fear is clearly visible on her face noticed by Abhishek.

'weakness ki. Doctor ne kaha ke teri body mein bht weakness hai to kch vitamins diye hain uski baat kar rha hun.' Abhishek replied.

Manisha took a sigh of relief listening to him.

'kyun koi or bhi problem hai kya?' Abhishek asked her to which she got uncomfortable.

'nh to. Kch problem nh hai.' Manisha replied.

Abhishek knew there's definitely something she's hiding but he didn't force her. Their breakfast arrived and they ate it in complete silence. Abhishek gave her medicines and then sat beside her.

'ab bol kya baat hai?' Abhishek asked her.

'mujhay teray sath Delhi nh jana hai.' Manisha declared.

'ye baat raat ko hu chuki hai hamari or mein keh chuka hun ke mein tujhe akela nh chorne wala hun yahan. Koi or baat hai to bol.' Abhishek said sternly. Manisha knew now he'll not listen to her at any cost.

'thik hai chalti hun mein Delhi lekn phir tujhe bhi meri ek baat mani hugi.' Manisha said.

'manne laiq hugi to man lun ga.' Abhishek said.

'mein teray sath teray ghar par nh rahun gi wahan.' Manisha said.

'kyun? Meray ghar par kya problem hai tujhe?' Abhishek asked her.

'mujhay awkward lagay ga or wesay bhi ab hamare beech koi rishta nh hai jo kch bhi tha mein ne khatam krdia tha 2 saal pehlay hi. Ab mera koi haq nh hai wahan rehne ka.' Manisha said hurting Abhishek. He got hurt listening to her. Maybe she really moved on from him and now she don't have that love for him in her heart like before, Abhishek thought.

'to or kahan rahe gi?' Abhishek asked composing himself.

'hai ek jaga Delhi mein wahin rahun gi. Pehlay bhi wahin rehti thi ab bhi reh lun gi. Delhi janay ke baad tu apne raste oe mein apne raste.' Manisha said and stood up. She turned towards her bag to pack her stuff when she heard his question.

'tu pyaar nh karti na ab mujh se?' Abhishek asked her. His voice almost chocking. Manisha can bear any torture on herself but Abhishek crying that too in front of her was the most unbearable thing for her but she don't have any answer to his question. She herself don't know about her feelings. She only wanted to be away from him because she thinks he don't deserves her, he deserves much better than her, a girl who can love him the same way he used to love her. A girl who'll never betray him.

'bol na.' Abhishek said turning her towards him with her arm.

'nh. Nh karti mein tujh se pyaar ab. Please tu bhul ja mujhay or move on kar le. Bht dair hugai hai Abhishek.' Manisha said looking into his eyes.

Abhishek left her arm.

'1 ghante baad neechay lobby mein aa jana airport ke liye nikalna hai.' Abhishek said picking up his luggage and went from there closing the door behind him aggressively.

Manisha sat in the room crying. She was again left alone and this she didn't even have that security in her heart that she can go to her parents. She was feeling like she was left alone in this world. She knows he would accept her with her every flaw but he's perfect and deserves a perfect girl. She can't give him the happiness he deserves. It's not his fault that she's being left alone.

After sometime, Manisha went down and saw him.

'chal bahar car aagai hai.' Abhishek said reaching out to her as he sae her. He took her luggage and they went towards airport.

The whole journey to Delhi went with uncomfortable silence between them. They didn't even utter a word to each other. Abhishek was angry and she was scared. Stepping into Delhi, Abhishek met his manager who came to pick him up. He called a cab for Manisha and sending her safely inti the cab he too went towards his home, once again heartbroken!!