Sonic zooms right at Knuckles, resulting in an explosion of light.

As it dims, it is revealed that Knuckles is holding Sonic in place in his spin attack form.

Knuckles walks forward, raises a fist, and pummels Sonic into the ground, creating a massive explosion of chaos energy and a large crater.

Dr. Robotnik drops his bowl in a comedic fashion in slow motion. Sonic is grabbed by the throat by Knuckles and is pinned against a tree.

"It is my destiny to do what my ancestors could not. To restore the ultimate power to the home of my people" Dr. Robotnik overhears with interest.

"Ultimate power? I don't know what your talking about! You got the wrong guy!"

"Ultimate power? Now you're speaking my language"

"Don't play dumb with me, apprentice of Longclaw!"

"You knew Longclaw?"

"Longclaw and her people were the sworn enemy of my tribe, the echidna.

Chaos energy builds up as Knuckles raises his fist.

"We fought and died at their hands, and now you will die in mine"

Suddenly, a police car crashes through the fence with its emergency lights blazing, heading right toward Knuckles, who lets go of Sonic, but gets hit and sent into the green house with Dr. Robotnik startled by the ordeal. Tails reveals himself from the drivers seat.

"Come on! Get in! I'm on your side!"

The bad guys immediately ran to the car urgently getting inside, piranha took the wheel.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

Sonic looks to a groaning Knuckles, who starts to regain consciousness.

Piranha starts the car when princess realized sonic.

"Wait what about sonic?" Princess asked.

"Don't worry he'll be fine"

Then Thomas bangs on the window, "ah!"

"You have no idea what coming it's best if you surrender now"

"Over our dead bodies" piranha says as he pulls back and takes off.

"You know what? It doesn't matter"

Sonic gets into the car, only for Dr. Robotnik to leap at the windshield, making Sonic and Tails scream.

"Get us outta here! Go, go, go, go, go!"

Tails presses a button on his Miles Electric and small magnetic gadgets on the pedals make the car go in circles. Dr. Robotnik barks like a dog as he claws at Sonic's side of the windshield.

"Aahhh! He's gone rabid!"

Dr. Robotnik snarls at Tails and proceeds to lick the windshield.

"Gross! Is he licking it?!" Tails turns the car left.

"See ya!"

Turning left, Tails tosses Dr. Robotnik into the bushes as he and Sonic drive off.

"Make sure to get your shots, Eggman!"

Dr. Robotnik gets up and looks at the leaving vehicle.

Knuckles gets up growling, his eyes glowing red as he proceeds to give chase to the car at high speed.

Sonic shouts in fear as he looks to see Knuckles heading right toward them.

"Wow. Okay, let me just say, it is an honor to finally meet you, Sonic. Is it okay if I call you Sonic? Everyone calls me Tails. You're probably wondering why"

"Let me guess. Because of the extra tail?"

"That's right! I should've known you'd get that"

"Cool. Also, what is going on?! Robotnik's back? And who is Clifford the Big Red Rage Monster?!"

"That's Knuckles. The last of the echidnas, and the most dangerous warrior in the galaxy. He's obsessed with finding the Master Emerald"

"Are you serious? The Master Emerald? That's just a bedtime story"

"Well, he believes it's real, and he must think you're the key to finding it" Sonic looks and sees a red light on the road.

"Red light! Red light! Give me the wheel!" Sonic pushes Tails away as he takes the wheel.

"Hey! What are you--"

"Move your foot!"

Sonic drives right pass a Splash Hills water gallon truck and looks to see that Knuckles is no longer on their trail.

"I think we lost him. Let's follow that car"

Knuckles dashes right through the truck and leaps onto the roof of Sonic and Tails' car, ripping off the siren lights and punching right through the roof, making Sonic and Tails scream.

"We did not lose him! We definitely did not lose him!"

Knuckles rips the car door off, just as they head for a cliff road. Tails looks down to see the dropping ground as they head for a turn on the road.

"I got an idea! Do you trust me?"

"Of course not! I literally just met you!"

"Just let me--"

"Whoa, what are you doing?!"

Tails takes the steering wheel and drives right towards the turn. Soon after, they drive right off the edge as Tails proceeds to grab Sonic's hands and use his twin-tails to fly them out of the car.

Knuckles leaps out and slams the spikes on his gloves into the side of the cliff as the car explodes against the ground below.

Back with Sonic, he has his eyes closed, screaming, until he realizes that he is in the air, flying.

"We're flying. Uh, did your butt just turn into a helicopter?"

"A butt-copter! Only Sonic the Hedgehog can come up with something like that"

Sonic and Tails proceed to fly away with the bad guys falling behind their tails in the car.

as Dr. Robotnik arrives on a riding lawn mower thoams arrived looking annoyed and embarrassed that dr robotnik gets off and kicks indignantly as he watches Sonic and Tails fly away.

"Foxy move..." Dr. Robotnik raises his control glove and starts tapping on it.

"Oh nice goons genius you let them escape" thoams says.

"Hey at least I wasn't the one who let my daughter and the bad guys escaped"

"Don't you start with me I almost had her till they got the advanced of me"

"Yeah, almost, Want something done right, you have to hire someone you can push around. All-caps"

"Yeah like who?"