Trouble in paradise

Agent Stone as he prepares a latte. He then takes out a pair of latte art "pencils" and sketches something. He looks down to see the face of Dr. Robotnik that he has drawn on it.

"Doctor, where are you?"

A customer in the café stirs the cup with the Dr. Robotnik image in it.

"Freak"

Agent Stone is revealed to be at work in the Mean Bean Coffee Café. Agent Stone then hears a ding. He looks at his watch to see a message reading, "PREPARE MY LATTE". Agent Stone is shocked by this.

"Oh! I... uh... I'm sorry folks, I-I have to close early Everybody out! Everybody out! Thank you for visiting the Mean Bean! Alright, good night! Good night"

The customers proceed to leave, afterwards Agent Stone flips the sign from open to closed, and removes the passing health inspector grade, revealing an F-.

He runs up to one of the boilers, and the temperature gauge on it transforms into a retina scanner and scans Agent Stone's eye.

Afterwards, a red button appears on the spill guard of a drink machine which Agent Stone presses.

Agent Stone stands at the register, beaming, He's back. HE'S BAAAAAACK!!!"

A large egg-shaped pod detaches from the satellite and heads for Earth. Soon after, it lands at the location of Dr. Robotnik, who puts his goggles on as a door on the pod opens up for him. The machine then opens panels on it to reveal a storage for his Badniks that include the standard egg-shaped drones and Buzz Bombers. Dr. Robotnik gets cleaned up inside the pod, which gives him new clothes while tiny Badniks clean out his nose hairs, fix his mustache, and squirt mouthwash into his mouth for him to rinse with. Dr. Robotnik emerges from the pod with his army of Badniks behind him. And Thomas follows behind.

"That's more like it. I've been re hatched!"

"Oh brother" Thomas shook his head in annoyance.

"Bah"

The scene cuts to Knuckles, who is scaling the cliff, using his own fists to hoist himself upward before a laser blast stops him in his tracks. He turns to see a squad of Badniks surrounding him as Dr. Robotnik looks down to him.

"So, my massively metacarpaled friend. You mentioned--Uuuuuuuuuuuuuultimate power... back at the house?"

" The Master Emerald? It does not concern you! I got you off that planet and you brought me to the hedgehog. We have no more use for each other!"

"Well, I hate to be a contrarian, but, I think we might"

"Uh hello, did you forget the bad guys got away with my daughter"

"So what Thomas?"

"So what!-did you forget I need her powers"

"Time will come for those who are patient"

After Dr. Robotnik makes a few button presses on his control glove, the Badniks close in on Knuckles.

"You think these machines are a match for me? I will shatter them like the bones from a fallen--"

Knuckles looks down and sees they were making a staircase for him.

"Oh. They are stairs"

Knuckles steps down from the cliff and walks up the Badnik staircase to Dr. Robotnik.

"You see... Earth, is my turf, G" Dr. Robotnik proceeds to do the floss.

"If you don't know how to floss, you'll be lost without me"

"I understand nothing of what you just said"

"I help you retrieve the Emerald, and you use it to DESTROY THE HEDGEHOOOOOOOOOOG!!!"

"You're suggesting an alliance?"

"Around here, we simply, grip each others hands tightly"

Demonstrating, Dr. Robotnik lowers his hand for a handshake, making Knuckles grip his hand so tight that they hear bones cracking. Dr. Robotnik quickly gets his hand out and feels the pain.

"Ow, ow, ow! You truculent space bumpkin! You crushed my favorite hand!"

"Really? My hand is uninjured. But I am now convinced of your commitment"

"Oh, goodie. He exclaimed, as he relocated two of his knuckles--"

Dr. Robotnik relocates his knuckles as he hears his bones popping back into place.

"Ouch" Thomas winced.

"I'm delighted to be on the same team. And as for you Thomas why would we need your daughter when we have him"

With a few button presses on his control glove, Dr. Robotnik makes the Egg Mobile come out of the pod and lower itself down to the three of them.

"Road trip! I'll let you stick your nose out the window"