1. Start of it all.

''Okay, now tilt your head to the side more'' I did what the photographer asked and also tried moving my head in different directions as he was taking photos. ''Amazing, I think we have it. Good job everyone, the cafeteria is open so I guess it's lunch time.''

I sighed and went back to my changing room. This shoot was really draining since the atmosphere have been off for the last couple of hours. My manager Maria told me about a new article that came out this morning. Another scandal that wasn't my fault, but will definitely be painted as one.

''Okay Oli, I have talked to his manager and let me tell you, I have no idea how to hell did you date that shitty block.'' I rolled my eyes. Technically I didn't date him, it was just casual sex, but somehow photos of us two got out to the media and everyone assumed that we're together.

''Please don't insult me like that. I would never date someone that dumb.'' She gave me a questioning look. ''But he had something that I sometimes wanted, so yeah, not my proudest moment for sure'' I laughed a little, even though I wasn't in a mood to be giggling. ''Please enlighten me about one thing, they think we're dating right? Pictures come out of him I guess cheating and I get shit for it? How to hell does that make sense?''

''You're a girl and a model and he is americas sweetheart that earns shit ton of money by throwing a ball. All these boys that never even talked to a woman think that you didn't give him what he needed so he had to look for it somewhere else, or that you weren't smart enough for him'' she finished the sentence almost whispering, scared of my reaction.

''Excuse me? I am too stupid for a man that didn't even finish school? Or never fucking learned how to do his own laundry? What a sick joke.''

''It also didn't help that you were seen with Daniel you know...'' I rolled my eyes again.

''Please, let's not even go there. You know that he is just my friend and always have been. He just got the news that he's not going to be driving for Mclaren next year and there might not be a seat for him anywhere else. I just wanted to take him out and cheer him up a bit.''

''And I get that, I think you are an awesome friend for that, but it did make it a bit suspicious with the timing. Olivia I'm not gonna lie, your PR hasn't been great for the past two years and I know you are aware of that. It's been a hard few years for you so I tried to not get too involved, but baby... We're staring to loose campaigns that you have always been dreaming of. We need to figure something out asap, because I'm not gonna let you loose out on brands like Hermes, not a chance.

''Maria I love you, like for real. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Let me get changed and I'll drive you home. I'm sure Buck misses you already.''

''Yea and I'm probably gonna be missing my couch or a few pairs of shoes when I get back.'' we both laughed ''He's been a nightmare recently, I knew that the puppy stage is hard, but he is really making sure to let me find that out how hard it can get''

Before we left I quickly uploaded a post on my instagram.
——————————————