𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Start from the beginning

"I... don't want to lose you again..." He knew now that deep down he was a monster. Maybe that's the real reason the world hated him. Soon he felt his emotions were slowly getting to much as he tries not to cry in front of her before he said something that nearly made Six's heart feel like it was being crushed.

"W-What kind of friend does that...?" His voice became trembling. his eyes tear up as he tried to not let them fall closing them tightly because he doesn't want Six to see how he is weak from just crying.

Hearing Mono expressing what he was feeling, She couldn't help but feel her own guilt and regret coming back once again for what she did...She did this to him.

She had a choice back then and she chose to drop her friend....

Shroud and Shade just standing there with a deep frowned and listening on the two expressing their sorrow feelings. they want to say something for them to make them somehow better but they decided to shut their mouths because this is also opportunity for the two to let them know of each other feelings.

In the other hand, Six now sees his own tears flow down on his cheeks. without thinking she slowly put her both hands in his face. making Mono to startled on the sudden touch. as he look at her. seeing her face became soft.

Then slowly she lean and briefing kiss near the side of his lips. making Mono eyes widen in surprised. while Shroud and Shade jaw dropped on what their seeing. slowly Mono face turning red, only for a second Six was about to move away but. a sudden confidence raised on Mono. He move his head to captured her lips. making Six to surprised this time.

But then she closed her eyes and start to move her lips to synch with him. she knows that her face is getting more warmer, but she didn't mind. she kinda starting to like this stuff. as she felt Mono to grab her arm.

After a few minutes of kissing, they both pulled away from the kiss, catching their own breathe. they look at each other and their face starting to get darker red realizing that they've kiss for real.

Suddenly the two snap back when they heard a fake cough from their side. turning their head. Seeing their shadows. chuckling and laughing for their reddening face. Now their face is getting more worst realized that Shroud and Shade witnesses them to kissed. in front of them!

"I didn't expect to see them to kiss out of nowhere though!" Shade exclaim laughing on their expression.

"Me neither!" Shroud agreed on her. chuckling and grinning on the two.

"Ugh!! Stop!!" Six said covering her reddening face. She's not used to be tease, not now when Shroud was teasing as well. She can handle Shade for teasing but-both of them is too much for her. and she is embarrassing because she is the one who initiate the kiss. but she didn't know that Mono would be kissing her back. directly through on her lips.

In the other hand Mono. he doesn't mind though because his mind was focused on their 'Kiss' he never thought that he had a guts to kiss her, directly in the lips. but he can't denied too that he like it. biting his lower lips trying to get a taste from Six.

"Okay, you two stop teasing us. let's moving." Mono said to the two shadows.

He stood up from the ground before he suddenly carried Six in a bridal style. making her to let out a squeak. uncovering her face looking at him.

"Since you two are out there, you two could open that door for us? Since Six can't boost me in her condition." He said to them.

Shroud and Shade shrugged only because they know he is right. but only Shroud do the thing by floating and move the knob before pushing it to open. as they went inside. this make Mono to tense as he heard the Tv on the other room. He knows that this time that Thin Man will be showed up and gonna get Six again.