#003: SLTs

STELLA, QUINNI AND DARREN WALKED AWAY FROM THE CANTEEN TOGETHER.

"Oh, excuse me. Do you know what a lazy kebab is?" Quinni asked some random guy.
"Nuh uh, no more asking people that." Darren ordered Quinni.
"Okay, I still don't understand what it is though"
"It means giant flaps" Stella explains while wrapping her arm around Quinni's shoulder

"Flaps?" Quinni looks down.
"Oh! Like those sort of flaps. Well Spider hasn't seen them. I mean nobody has."

"Who knows what that incel we thinking? Straight men are a mystery to me" Darren rants
Quinni stops walking and steps in front of Darren and Stella and points at them.

"You guys can look at them for me"
"What?" The two say in unison
"My... flaps."

"Deeply no" Darren refuses
"Same for me"

"Okay, but what if they are huge?"
"Who cares?" Darren exclaims
"More room to put things in it." Stella comforts.

An announcement then comes over the speakers and Woodsy starts to talk.
"Will the following students please meet at Classroom 5D: Amerie Wadia, Harper Mclean, Sasha So, Missy Beckett, Dustin Reid, Spencer White, Anthony Vaughn"

"Sounds like a bunch of dickheads" Darren expresses

"... Darren Rivers"

Stella begins to laugh at point at Darren because they basically jinxed themself but then Woodsy continued with names.

"...Estelle Brown" The smile on Stellas face dropped and now Darren was laughing at her.
"Quinn Gallagher-Jones, Douglas Piggott, Malakai Mitchell."

-

All students whose names were called slowly made their way to 5D. Make sure you put that emphasis on slowly.
"Welcome" Woodsy greeted to the students walking in.

Quinni, Darren and Stella made their way to a table that had enough spots for the three of them, once they found a spot at the back of the room they all sat down together and some other students sat down with them.

"Map bitch!" Spider exclaimed at Amerie. He whistled gently.
"Map bitch!" He repeated.

"Oi, eshay bah." Ant and Spider mockingly exclaim at Cash

Stella rolled her eyes, Cash was actual a decent person, unlike his friends. Stella had known Cash since they were kids, they aren't as close as they used to be but sometimes he slips Stella stuff at parties for free. So the two of them are still pretty tight.
"How was stereo, brah?" Spider ridiculed

"You going to the cemetery tomorrow? it's gonna be a rager" Dusty whispered among his table

"Oi, uh, what's the cemetery?" Darren asked, turning around to face the boys
"None ya biz, bong water." Spider snapped
"Spider make a comment like that again and you'll be 60 centimetres smaller" Stella defended not bothering to look back at the boy.

"Okay. Settle down. Thank you." Woodsy interrupts while placing the small dog on the ground.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Miss Josephine Obah but you can call me Jojo. Kinda like, 'Yo-yo' but J" 'Jojo' chuckles before clearing her throat.
"I'm an English teacher, so I know some of you. But i'm sure you're all wondering why you're here."

"Well your names were on the map in the stairwell, you know the one that's out of bounds." Jojo continues

The cute new kid, Stella helped raised his hand.
"Um, what map?" The boy questioned.