#001: The Incest Map

-
STELLA PEDALLED  SWIFTLY THROUGH THE BUSY STREETS OF SYDNEY.
She ignored all the voices of the loud  cat callers and made her way to her prison.

Hartley High.

ˏˋ°•*

Estelle carefully dismounted her turquoise bike and walked it over to the graffitied bicycle rack. She slid the bike in place, not even bothering to lock it up, who would wanna steal that piece of shit anyway?

Stella turned around and saw her two best friends Darren and Quinni standing at the curb, probably waiting for Stella to show up but today and for the first time ever she beat them.

She sneakily leapt onto their shoulder, pushing herself in between the duo and draping her arms around their shoulders.
"What's up mofos!"

Darren had a wide eyed expression on their face, shocked to see Estelle was already at school and not late.
"What time did you show up?" Darren questioned as the trio started slowly walking.

Before Stella could answer a warm hand gently yanked her forearm pulling her towards them.
"Oi cunt!" Estelle raised her voice even louder then usual.

Stella quickly turned her head around and found herself face to face with the infamous Spencer 'Spider' White.
"Get your grotty hands off me you fucking dog!" Stella reprimanded bitterly at the boy shoving his hand off of her.

"No need to fucking swear, I was just wondering where you're brother is!" Spider responded in the same tone.

"He's probably pulling a sicky or something, i don't know." Her eyebrows furrowed together as she rolled her eyes. She strutted back over to Quinni and Darren, she felt Spiders eyes burning holes in the back of her head.

"Sorry about that guys, anyways as I was saying I got here like a second before you two. So I just bet you." Stella explained

"Dusty spoke to me!" A high pitch, excited voice exclaimed, barging into us, then proceeded to squeal and skip away.

Darren moaned loudly and said in a mocking girl tone. "Dusty spoke to me."
Then they changed their voice back to their normal voice "What a pick-me bitch. Also rude."

"She didn't even say sorry!" Stella stated with a disgusted look on her face
"Maybe she didn't see us" Quinni defended with a wide grin on her face.

"Oh Quinni, please check the material." The three friends linked arms.
"We are beautiful, exquisite jellyfish. Of course she saw us." Qunni giggled and leaned into Darren.

The three friends walked further into school.

"Be right back, i'm getting a drink from the bubble taps, I'll come find you when i'm done. Love ya" Stella stated before wandering off from the group

"Love you more!" Darren and Quinni shouted back at the girl.

Stella leaned over the bubble taps and got a long drink of water, that bike ride was TIRING.
She brought her head up from the bubble tap and started to walk away.

"Hey! Excuse me? Do you know where the head office is?" A male voice asked desperately behind her. Stella turned around to face the boy, he was a very attractive indigenous boy who looked around her age.

Stella took a step closer to him and pointed him in the direction.
"So just go into that building, turn left and it is the first room on your right." Stella gave him a small smile.

"Oh thank you so much you're a life saver" The boy says while putting his hands together like he was praying.
Stella saluted to him before walking away, trying to find her friends.

Stella saw Quinni and Darren walking up the ramp, Darren was looking at themself in the window and Quinni was trailing behind.
Stella fast-walked over to the two and as soon as she reached them a very loud voice shouted...

"Oi! There's a fully-gacked sex map in the old stairwell!"

The three looked at each other with wide eyes and 'o' shaped mouths before jogging to the old stairwell.

Everyone trodded up the stairs quickly. On the wall was a huge mind map looking thing. It had heaps of people's name including Quinni, Stella and Darren. It said it big writing 'Hartley High, Incest Map' and then below that was all different types of keys that were mostly sexual.

 It said it big writing 'Hartley High, Incest Map' and then below that was all different types of keys that were mostly sexual

"What in the kids helpline?"

It said Darren had done it with a shit ton of people, including Anthony?!

It said Quinni had done it with Spider and it said she had a lazy kebab.

It said Stella had done it with Dusty?! Stella scrunched up her nose, that was not true. It also said she had done it with Nathan Wittle.
"God that was one time in year nine!" Stella grumbled underneath her breath.

Stella then saw a black line AND golden line drawn between her and Spider, she glanced over at the key and the gold line meant... destined?
Stella gagged.

"Bro I haven't fucked Spider or Dusty" Stella chattered

"Spider what's a lazy kebab?!" Quinni shouted

"Oi Estelle!" Dusty called out
"What's up?"
"I don't remember us fucking"
"We didn't, Whoever made this map has no life and clearly just enjoys lying. It also says I fucked Spider and that were destined or some shit?"

"Has anyone seen Harper?" Amerie asks quietly below all the chaos.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I have never enjoyed writing a book so much! This is so much fun because I understand what it's like to go to aussie schools and how the kids act, and writing convos are so much easier cause i know aussie slang. Anyway i hope you're enjoying this book because I am really excited about this one.

EDIT: GUYS I AM AUSTRALIAN, STOP ASSUMING IM NOT. SORRY NOT SORRY THAT ME CALLING BUBBLE TAPS, BUBBLE TAPS IS OFFENDING PEOPLE. I'M FROM VICTORIA ANS THATS WHAT I'VE GROWN UP SAYING, MY BAD???