{Teaser Shivaay}

Começar do início

An. Shut up shivaay. Stop doing all this ok. These fake care , love and affection I don't need it. Just come on your real zone and go back to your home. I'm really not in mood to get sympathised by you. Did you understand ,Stop pissing me off.

Shivaay grit his teeth and pulled her towards him holding her hips in his large hands.

Sh. It's not fake. Did you understand. If I'm showing affection or love towards you then ,it's real. I wanna do everything ,which a husband should do for his wife. And about touching you or doing whatever i feel like is my right. You can't say me to not touch you or anything. As I've fully legal right on you.

An. We are getting divorce. Remember. She sneers raising her brows up.

Sh. We are not.... Means we are not. Do whatever you feel like.

Ani. Let's see. ... as I know in end I'll be the winner. She smirk

Sh. Are you sure mrs oberoi. He pulls her closer gazing at her delicious lips.

An. Yes mr oberoi. She smiles clicking her fingers at him bringing him back to earth.

An. Stop say dreaming mr oberoi. I won't let you do what you are planning for. I know now days your harmons are on peak. but I really won't let you to make me your sacrifice goat. Go and do deeds with your girlfriend. Who is actually your life partner. Hmm now let me go. I've to get ready.

Sh. That will time tell who is my partner and who not. You just wait and watch how I'll make you to come to me and itself will kiss me on these lips. He winks nuzzling in her hair

An. Yh right as if I will melt easily. She scoff turning her face away.

Sh. You will mrs oberoi you will. He give her kiss on her cheek and left her folding his arms behind.

An. Argh she stomp on his foot being annoyed and left from there wiping her cheek where he kissed her.

Shivaay moans holding his foot as well as laugh seeing her cute annoyed face.

After sometime

Rayaansh made stern face seeing both of them fighting in low voice hitting time to time to each other. He is getting annoyed seeing their mutterings. He thought he would come in her house and will spend time with her. And then they will be back together. But seems like this shivaay won't let him to it. and sticking with anika all the time ,without leaving for seconds.

R. How's breakfast anika. He says keeping his palm on her back hand ,which instantly noticed
By shivaay ,who was poking his fingers in anika's waist making her annoyed.

Shivaay she glare him hitting him with her elbow and look at rayaansh with smile.

An. Did you say something?? she says getting her hand out from under his palm.

Sh. I said how's the food. He smiles trying his best to control his rage.

An. It's ... it's nice really nice. She appreciated stirring the spoon in Porridge.

Sh. Why are you keeping his heart baby. It's not nice at all. If l somsone would eat that much sugar in morning then surly next second ,he will get diabetes. He giggle earning Glare from anika.

R. I've asked anika not you shivaay. He flare his nose banging his hand on the table with little load voice showing his anger.

Sh. It's ok I've answer on her behalf. I guess you shouldn't have problem with that. He spoke Leaning on the table keeping his both hands on it.