Yuuto/Yuto/Ute x Reader

(AU)

~Flashback~

You laughed lightly and hugged the small stuffed rabbit to your chest, smiling at the other child, your adorable round eyes twinkling. He smiled back and you blushed cutely. You looked down at the large black rabbit with a white patch on it's mouth and nose.

"He's so adorable, just like you, Yuuto!" You giggled, looking up at your friend. He smiled and held the large stuffed (hair colour) rabbit, with a small white patch on its chest that you gave him, close to his chest.

~Flashback End~

Your now sharp (eye colour) eyes looked down at the now small black and white rabbit. You unpacked a medium sized box that your mother sent you from your old house and found the small rabbit Yuuto gave you when you were eight, fourteen years ago.

You scratched the side of your face and set the rabbit down across from you on your bed. You nudged it with your foot and watched as it fell on its side. You rolled your eyes and leaned over, picking it up. You held it and leaned back on your bed, resting it on your stomach. Your head rested against the head-board and the pillows supported your back.

You ran your slender hand over the stuffed animals head multiple times and played with its ears. You smiled slightly and playfully scratched under its chin, pretending to pet a real rabbit. You took it in your hand and kissed its nose and set it back down on your stomach. You folded your hands on top of it and closed your eyes, thinking to yourself quietly.

It feels a bit strange living away from home, even after four years of college. Yuuto has been acting overly sweet to me since we both Graduated college...I wonder why... Your eyes opened when you heard the front door open, indicating said person came home. You smiled and got up from bed, walking out of the room after placing the rabbit on the shelf, next to the little rabbit you.

You walked towards the kitchen, poking your head in through the doorway. You saw the back of your high school sweet heart's head, making a small giggle erupt from you at the thought. He turned around at the sound, pausing when he saw you smiling at him. You giggled again and folded your hands behind your back, striding towards Yuuto.

"Yuuto~!" You chirped, stopping in front of him, arms still behind your back. He blinked and then smiled, wrapping his arms around your shorter frame. You hummed, unfolding your arms, wrapping them around Yuuto before nuzzling your face into his chest. He chuckled and leaned down, kissing the top of your head. You shifted, looked up and whined. He rolled his eyes at the whine and swooped down, his slightly chilly lips connecting with yours softly. You hummed happily and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing back a bit too lovingly. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss slightly. You both pulled back and smiled at each other.

"My adorable little Yubu~!" You teased, using the nickname you gave him in high school. He smiled more and kissed your nose.

"My adorable bunny.~" He teased back, chuckling at your pouting face.

((Washers are nice.))