5

Juyeon arrives at the restaurant and he is alone. His friends are not able to join him this time as they have overtime work that day with their lecturer. Without any plans in mind because he is alone this time, Juyeon decides to go to his usual restaurant to eat. He might be alone and probably did not plan on going to the restaurant, but he is still hungry and decides he will get some food and eat on his own.

Juyeon has already given his order and now he is waiting for his food. While he is waiting, he takes out a book and starts reading. Maybe he did not plan on eating at the restaurant by himself, but now that he is, he decides to utilize this opportunity by having some alone time and reading his book.

Reading a book at a restaurant alone might not sound like an appealing idea, but Juyeon is making the most of it and enjoys his time by himself.

While Juyeon is just peacefully reading his book at the restaurant, he suddenly feels a person's presence come from behind him. When he looks back, he sees that a person has put their hand on his shoulder and poked his cheek while he was focusing on reading his book.

Before he has a chance to respond, the person takes a step back and looks at Juyeon with a slight smile on their face and a mischievous twinkle in their eyes. Juyeon is surprised by this touch and is trying to figure out who could it be.

"Younghoon hyung" called Juyeon.

"Hey"

Younghoon take a seat with Juyeon.

"You're alone today?" asked Younghoon.

"Yes. I'm alone. What about you? You're not working today?" asked Juyeon.

"Nope. I don't have a shift today" said Younghoon.

A waiter came to Younghoon and get an order from him.

"Let me guess. You didn't plan anything while you're alone and end up here to read a book?" guesses Younghoon.

"Yeah. Ha ha ha"

Younghoon drink arrive.

"Excuse me. I wanna ask something. Is Haknyeon around? I haven't seen him for a week now" said Younghoon.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Haknyeon has a temporarily leave for a moment" said Mina.

"Do you know what happened?" asked Younghoon.

"It seems he got hurt and need to rest for two weeks" said Mina.

"Is that so? Thank you"

Mina walk away after she answer.

"Who Haknyeon?" asked Juyeon.

"You remember the day a waiter and the masked man almost fell down? The waiter is Haknyeon. I think he might get hurt when he fell down the other day. I notice how uncomfortable he walk when I meet him before" said Younghoon.

"I hope he's alright" said Juyeon.

"I'm sure he's fine. His coworker said he take a temporarily leave, right? That mean he is taking a good rest now" said Younghoon.

"You're right" said Juyeon.

Younghoon look at the television and there's a CM ads of beauty product with Hyunjae as the model.

"He really handsome" said Younghoon.

"What is it?" asked Juyeon.

"The model on that CM. I think his name is Hyunjae. He quite popular, you know. You don't know?" asked Younghoon.

"I'm not really into model or any artist" said Juyeon.

"Can't blame you" shrug Younghoon.

Younghoon continue watch the CM.