Fifteen

"You wanna know what's weird?" Ningning spoke as it catches the attention of both her friends.
Gaeul who was previously reading a book had placed it down on the table as she focused her attention on Ningning. As for Yejun, she was fast asleep as she had her head leaned against Gaeul's shoulders. But her friends sudden movement had caused her to wake up from her little nap.

"Oh no, you're going to say the most bizarre thing when you start off a conversation like that." Yejun groans before rubbing her eyes to gain consciousness.
Ningning could just role her eyes playfully at her before speaking.

"I realised that for the last month, Wonbin had changed so much. It's honestly a miracle." She stated as her friends looked at her peculiarly.
"How is that weird exactly?" Gaeul questions.
"Get this, he doesn't come to class late anymore. Thank god, I don't think I could survive another month of extra work. His vibe overall is different too, I'm sure people have noticed as well." Says Ningning.
Yejun looks at Ningning with a brow raised. Indicating that she should further explain.

"Like he stopped being that cool and mysterious guy in school. I don't know how to explain it. He smiles more, well even though it isn't like an actual smile but he doesn't look like a grumpy old man everyday. He's.... a weird fucking goofy guy now, that's so terrifying how drastically a person can change in a month." Ningning let's out a shriek at the end as her friends laughed at her.
"Ning, people change. Maybe he found someone, who knows?" Gaeul assumes as Ningning squints her eyes.
"Hmm maybe. I got to thank the person who's dating him, if he is dating someone, because they took away the horrible burden of extra work away from me. And they managed to break that cold demeanour of his." The Chinese girl stated as she glances at Yejun for a short second.
"Who knows maybe that's who he actually is, and the cool mysterious guy act was just a bluff." Yejun says through a yawn. Gosh she didn't know why she was so tired today.

Ningning just staring at her one friend in suspicion before she decided to change the subject of the conversation yet again.

♩♬

"ACHOOO!" Wonbin lets out another sneeze. He's been sneezing three times in a row, it was honestly concerning.
"Bro are you ok?" Eunseok asks. He was getting a bit disgusted that his friend kept sneezing in his direction.

"I think someone's talking shit about me, I can't stop sneezing what the fuck." The lad whines before accepting a tissue from Sohee as he blew his nose out.
"You are kind of annoying. Won't blame anyone who decides to talk about you." Anton stated as Wonbin sent him a glare.
"Anton open your mouth. I'm going to aim this dirty tissue inside your mouth if you don't shut up." He threatens as Anton hid behind Sungchan.
"Hyung he's bullying me again!!" Anton exclaims as he points at Wonbin. The accused lad looking at him sinisterly.
"I'm tired of all of you." Was all Sungchan could say as he lets out a sigh.
"I'm tired of all of you everyday but do you see me complaining?" Eunseok retorted as Sungchan stood up to pull his fellow friend into a headlock.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

"I think I'm starting to get sick." Wonbin stated as Yejun snaps her head towards his direction. They stopped walking as Yejun held the back of her palms against his forehead to check his temperature.
"You seem fine to me." She replies as he frowns.
"During break, I kept sneezing like a mad man. I don't know whether I suddenly caught the flu from Seunghan, seeing as he's been absent because of that, or if someone was talking about me and I felt it." He tells her as she lets out a soft chuckle.
"You probably felt Ningning talking about you and that's why you started sneezing." She laughs as the two of them continued walking.

"Of course it was her. Was she talking crap about me? Seems like she was talking about me for a long time." He questions as he opens the door for her. The two of them heading inside a cafe as it was starting to get cold outside and they wanted to get something warm.
"I wouldn't necessarily say that she was saying anything bad about you. She was just weirded out by your sudden change. I think she's catching on to the fact that you're dating someone." Yejun replies as Wonbin's eyes widens.
"That girl is scary."