To undo the curse,

Start from the beginning

"Luffy."

"Yeah?"

"Your straw hat, doesn't the red part of that resemble my earring's?"

"Huh? Yeah... It does."

"Don't tell me..."

Frowning hard, she suddenly got an intuitive feeling that the lady who gave her the ribbon might have some kind of connection with the witch. The store owner was oh-so-nice, but she did feel weirdly alluring, and found it weird that she knew how Nami and Robin looked just by her short descriptions.

"I think... The witch might have taken the form of an old lady."

"Guys! Look out for any old ladies!"

Luffy shouted across the ship, making everyone move more briskly in the hopes of finding an old lady. The voices in her head began to intensify once they were nearing the island nearby, and she squeezed Luffy's arm, pointing at the island.

"Huh?"

"The witch... or the old lady... might be there,"

"Nami! That island!"

Okay! Nami responded, throwing quick commands at everyone to get the Sunny to dock onto the island as quickly as she could. Luffy was unsure on how to comfort her, and just held onto her back quietly.

"Luffy... Can you carry me?"

"Okay."

Placing the painfully weakened girl on his back, Luffy ran towards Zoro, who nodded his head and got off the ship along with everyone else. She softly told Luffy to stand in front of everyone, and began guiding him to where the voices got louder. She clutched onto his vest tightly, making the rubber boy feel increasingly worried and angry at the witch who was causing his crew mate pain. Robin joined Luffy in the front line, and questioned the girl who was whispering directions into Luffy's back more than his ears.

"Why not be on Zoro's back?"

"I don't trust him to lead the group."

"Makes sense. Is Zoro following?"

That was when everyone turned their heads to see the swordsman turning the wrong way, and Franky grabbed him quickly, dragging him. Zoro was too humiliated to react to that, so he quietly followed along.

After 2 minutes of running about, a voice boomed over everyone, making Luffy halt his steps. She requested to get down his back, and got off with legs that did not cooperate with her. Zoro rushed forward to stabilise her, noticing that the voices in his head were gone.

"There you are."

"...You..."

"I heard you're in love."

"...You're a man?"

"I can be anything."

Morphing into a middle-aged man, the witch cackled for a while, giving the Strawhat pirates a look. Everything went according to plan, huh...Straw Hat Luffy. Roronoa Zoro.

"I see that beautiful straw hat."

"What?"

Luffy grabbed onto his hat protectively, as the witch came forward to touch her earrings gently, which Zoro pushed away forcefully, placing his wife behind his back. The witch looked down onto the floor for a brief moment, before looking back at her.

"You're pretty smart. You're right. I gave you that ribbon."

"...."

"And you do look good in red."