Marriage

Whole family is very happy and busy in arrangements. Engagement was planned to held on the before day of marriage. The main reason for this is Vihaan got a call regarding his work and he went after he reached the her home in two days.

Vihaan and Saakshi are calling each other often and shared the moments. After having the discussion with  Vihaan, they decided the dates and work on the arrangements. Anbu is too happy about his sister marriage. He is literally running and flying in air due to happiness. 

Anbu wished her sister to have a husband who love her a lot, understand her in all situations and guide her in her ups and downs. Now Vihaan stood like that man to Anbu. Anbu believed that Vihaan will take care of her in all ways.. 

One day, Saakshi called Vihaan. 

Saakshi- "mama, unaku konjamachum porupu iruka?"

Vihaan- "order paniruken di thirudi seekram vanthidum"

Saakshi- "inga paaru intha nakala ellam oru orama vai.. "

Vihaan- "vachuten.. "

Saakshi- "haaaa, mama." she said irritated and continued , "inaiku kalayanathu saree edukanum.. 11 ku nee ready ah iru.. No more compromises.. nee matum varalaina..."

Vihaan- "enna di panuva?  chudithar potutu vanthiduviah?"

Saakshi- "cha cha, nighty la varuven... ena pathi unaku therium mama.. summa ena seendama olunga 11 ku ready ah iru.. "

Vihaan- "apadi ethuvum panidatha di, apuram namma naalu pulla munnadi maname poidum.", he acted like getting scared. 

Saakshi- "atleast pullaikavathu bayapadu mama..", she whined.

Vihaan chuckled and said, "sari ma.. naan wait panren.. time aachu, bye ma.."

Saakshi- "bye mama"

The whole family went to shop for Marriage purchase. First Anbu went and selected for Saakshi. He put the saree on her and started his selection at first.. Then he made her wear a little to select. After an hour he selected sarees. Then Saakshi did a video call to Vihaan. Vihaan started to select from the chosen sarees. Vihaan made her to wear each saree and selected 3 saree in that. 

They returned home after that. Velu arranged for lunch to the village members each day for this marriage. Saakshi placed the MSC application form in Velu's table and hided behind the door with Anbu. On witnessing the application, Velu looked around. Anbu came before him. 

Anbu- "Appa, Mapla kita pesiten. avan kalyanathuku apuramum padikatum nu solitaan. neenga sign paneengana.."

Velu- "Saakshi..", She came inside and hide behind Anbu.

Anbu- "Padikuriah ma?", she nodded her head looking down.

Velu smiled and signed it. Saakshi hugged her brother in happiness and ran away to share the news to Vihaan. Vihaan is the one who gave this idea, when she decided to study as per her Fathers wish. Vihaan finally arrived on the engagement day. Saakshi was eagerly waiting for him. 

In the evening, Engagement function started. The bride family came to the marriage hall at first. The groom family came with a musical play. The bride family welcomed the groom family. Anbu hugged Vihaan. Saakshi watched all this from the window of her room. 

They all entered the marriage hall. Within an hour, the bride was called and made to sat near her father. Saakshi looked at Vihaan through corner of her eyes. Vihaan winked at her. She blushed and looked down. 

The groom and bride were said to exchange rings. Vihaan slightly pinched her palm and tickled it, while placing ring on her finger. When she looked at him shocked, He whispered 'thirudi'. She blushed and placed ring on his finger.