-[<* Bad Situation *>]-

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah, where is your little gun, Uzi? I didn't see the gun near you, I was afraid you were in danger and didn't bring ant weapon" Q's question just raised Uzi's question about her gun.

"Bite me! I left it, but I just kicked myself out of there. How do I get my gun back?"

"Didn't you call one of your friends to bring it to you? Because you know what happened last time we were there?"

"No one will carry my gun out that door, except...maybe Thad can"

"Okay, Uzi and I will go get the weapons, which means you will be on guard here"

"Why do I have to stay here? I want to come with you too" N objected to Q's decision.

"You know I have feelings for her, I'm afraid I'll mess her up and what's worse what if she finds out I like her?"N whispered right in Q's ear.

"If V finds out that you like her that would be good news, right? Think if she has feelings for you too"Q whispered.

"And what if not? That would make us both very awkward"

"Someone has to look after V if she manages to free herself from those iron chains, and you know V better than the us" We both looked at V rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Good thinking, okay, I'll stay here. Don't be too long, be careful!"N waved his hand but unfortunately Uzi didn't do that much.Differently from Q, she waved back at N.

"Is it just your feelings or are you deliberately making them close?" Uzi said, looking around.

"Yes, I did that on purpose. But I also couldn't let him come along, I was afraid he would commit murder against the child drone workers"

"So you will let N kill all the drone workers except the drone worker children"

"Maybe? You've contacted... eh, oh! Thad to meet with us?"

"Yes, I have contacted him. I also told him to stay not far from the defense door so that he...is safe."

"Awww, that's so sweet"

"Eh! I'm sweary, who programmed that?" For some reason Izi suddenly started sweating profusely for no apparent reason.

"You good, Uzi?"

"I'm good, better than good. I'm God!"

"Yeah, you're no good. What did Khan do to you?"

"Oh! You've come" Uzi looked to the side then laughed nervously.

"Hi Thad" Thad came with the things Uzi needed.

"Thank you" Uzi took her gun and gave Q a thumbs up.

"Of course, Zi! Mrs.Q" Thad gave Q a finger gun, Q responded by giving Thad an animal shaped balloon.

"Wow! Tiger, cool. Thank you, can you do anything else cool?"Thad asked while receiving the animal shaped balloon.

You saved my life, I don't think the colony is even serious about all this banishment stuff"

"More just confused, especially with-" Before he finished speaking, Uzi interrupted Thad's words.

"The fact I'm too rogue to re-enter society now, I can never return"

"-The recent disappearances?"Hearing that his words were different from what Thad said, Uzi fell silent.

"And your murder friend Corpse?"

"I'm not a murderer, because I didn't kill anyone" Q Trying to clear her name.

"But you're still the Murder Drone type, so people will still think you're a...you now what I meant. And don't you need to drink oil to survive?" Q just snorted in annoyance.