Chapter 13:

Jackie sighed as she sat on the bed of her old room in Shanghai.

It had been a month since she and Ah Si had started dating and now they were back in Shanghai for Ximen's birthday.

Jackie was happy to come back and see her family and celebrate but she didn't want to see Lei.

"You ok hon?" Christina asked as she walked into her daughter's room as Jackie looked up her mom.

"I'm fine." Jackie said with a smile but Christina knew her daughter, she knew her fake smile and her real smile.

"Mhm then why is that smile faker than your grandmothers boobs." Christina said as Jackie laughed at her reference.

"I just...I just don't want to see Lei." Jackie said as Christina sighed and sat next to her daughter on the bed.

"Oh Honey. I know you're hurting because of what he did but you're going to have to see him eventually." Christina said as Jackie sighed.

"It's not that me and him are done or even that he fell in love with Jing...I just wish he would have broken up with me instead of cheating on me!" Jackie said as Christina sighed and hugged her daughter.

"I know hun. But you're one of the toughest girls I know, and I know that you can handle seeing him. Besides you'll have your new boyfriend!" Christina said teasingly as Jackie giggled and smiled at her mom, a real one.

"Thanks mom. I love you!" Jackie said she hugged her mother.

"I love you too sweetie!" Christina said hugging her daughter back before breaking apart.

"Now, go get dressed! You've gotta be at Ximen's party in an hour." Christina said as Jackie laughed and stood, walking to her closet to pick an outfit.
————————————————————————
An Hour Later:

Jackie smiled up at Ximen's house, the house littered with people waiting to get in with their invitations, music blasting loudly, and talking clearly heard.

Jackie smoothed down her dress before walking into the house, smiling at Ximen's bodyguards who nodded and let her through.

Jackie smiled at the large party taking place, Ximen always loved extravagant things and his party's were nothing less

Jackie walked around the party looking for Ximen, Meizuo, or Ah Si, before she bumped into someone's chest.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry-" Jackie stared to say as she looked up at the person, her apology cut short as she saw Leo in front of her.

"Lei..." Jackie said as Lei smiled softly at the girl.

"Hey Jackie! Great party huh!" Lei said as Jackie nodded.

"Yeah...have you seen Daoming Si or Meizuo?" Jackie asked as Lei sighed.

"So it's true? Your really dating Daoming Si?" Lei asked as if it physically hurt him and Jackie sighed.

Jackie went to speak but before she could a pair of arms slipped around her waist in a possessive hold.

Daoming Si who was looking for his girlfriend watched as she bumped into Lei and saw as Lei said something to make her feel annoyed and stepped up.

Jackie looked up to her boyfriend glaring at Lei who simply smiled.

"Ah Si! You're here!" Lei said as Daoming Si gave the boy a fake smile.

"Nice to see you Lei!" Ah Si said with a fake smile as Jackie suppressed a laugh.

"Umm we're just gonna go find Ximen. Bye!" Jackie said before she dragged them away from Lei.

Once away from her ex Jackie turned to her boyfriend and smiled at the pout in his lips.

"Hey! Don't let Lei ruin this night. Let's sing, let's dance, let's get drunk and then regret it in the morning!" Jackie said as Ah Si let out a laugh and smiled down at his girlfriend.

"You're right. I won't let him ruin my night." Ah Si said as the couple smiled at each other, jumping as Ximen popped up in front of them.

"You guys are here! Great!" Ximen said as the couple laughed seeing he was already drunk.

"Leeeets parrrrrttyy!!!!" Ximen shouted as the couple exchanged a smile and began to party.

Somewhere along the night she had drunkly ran into Shancai who had asked her why she loved Ah Si, and Jackie answered honestly.

"Lei hurt me really bad. He broke my heart but Ah Si repaired it...I love him..he's my second chance"

And at those words Shancai felt her respect and admiration for the girl to only grow, happy she had found happiness after Lei.

Someone who Shancai thought didn't deserve Jackie.