chapter 7

Author pov
Getting inside the college y/n and jimin started to look around. As it is a very big college it will take time to explor.

But in sometime the class will start so they went toward class will looking around them.

And of author pov

Y/n pov
Here me and jimin went inside the class as we both took the same major.

After entering we look around and went to sit in the last row as we are backbencher. 😎(author :I have showed the whole college in campus chapter so I will not add any picture in this or upcoming chapter so if you want you can go and see again 😗)

But we are not like backbencher in study. We both are good at study's.

Will waiting for the class to start I saw a guy entering in the class. He was handsome but his face show nothing. I think he is a cold type of guy.

Aish y/n stop judging people by their appearance and focus on your own problem.

And of y/n pov

Author pov
When jin enter the class the students who were there look towards him and started to talk about how handsome he is and not only him they were also talking about jimin as he is looking hot and badass at the same time in that dress.

But jin didn't give a fuck about it and went to sit at the last row amd sit beside jimin.

In right side of jimin sit y/n and in leftside sit jin. So jimin is between both.

As an introvert person jin didn't talk or look at them and mind his own business.

But jimin being an extrovert person he is he decided to make a first move with jin and start a conversation.

Jimin :Hi.I am Jimin. And you?

When jimin said this y/n became confused to whom jimin is talking to. So she turn to her left and saw he was talking to the new guy.

But she didn't said anything and observe the situation.

On the other hand when jin hear jimin word he look up at look toward jimin who was looking at him with his eye smile.

Jin don't want to talk but at the same time he also doesn't wamt be rude with this guy who was smiling like a kid.

So he decided to just say his name and and the conversation.

Jin:Hello. I am kim seokjin.(cold)

But hearing his cold voice both jimin and y/n who was listening to their talk were stunned.

But jimin decided to not mind his cold voice. He was about to ask more but before that the teacher come and after that he keep quite.

Teacher :Good morning every one.Nice to meet you all. Welcome to our college.My name is mr. Choi woon.And I will be your english teacher. I hope we will study together till the last year.
(Author :I will mention the teacher as mr. Choi)

Students :Good morning teacher. And nice to meet you too.

Mr. Choi:So students as it is our first day so you all will introduced your self when I ask as there are so many students. Ok?

Students :Yes sir.

Mr. Choi:ok s....

Before the teacher could complete his word the door of the classroom open and someone came while breathing heavily.

???:may I come in sir?

So this for today.See you in next part. Till then B-bye. 😘

 😘

💜 to be continued💜