So, he was thankful when the insanely intoxicated girl found him instead. She had a familiar look in her eyes, one that made his private area grow stiff. She grabbed the boys hand and began to lead him upstairs, the blonde having to apologize for every person they bumped into on the way up. Once they reached a room, Nicole fumbled with the lock as she tried to successfully lock it. Billy reached around and got the lock for the girl, and so she swiftly spun around and immediately pressed her lips to his own.

"Nicky.." Billy tried to get out, not quite sure where to put his hands.

"Stop it, j-just have fun." Nicole slurred, already panting heavily.

"Fun? You want fun?" He paused to grab her face, licking his lips before he continued, "we can have fun."

Billy's husky voice sent chills down Nicole's spine, and before she could try to comprehend what was going on she was being tossed onto a soft mattress. The springs squeaked from the weight of her body as the mattress adjusted to the weight. However, they stressed just a bit more as Billy climbed on top of the gorgeous girl. Her breath hitched as the boys thigh snuck his way in between her open legs.

It was such a natural thing at this point, Billy knew what made the girl feel good like the back of his own hand. It was unlike him, though, to only be messing with one girl over the course of a few months. He'd never stuck to one for this long, because he feared that everything he had tucked away would come out. The worry clouded his mind for just a moment, before he shoved it back just as his lips attacked Nicole's own.

Nicole let out a soft moan as Billy's hands began to fumble with the button on her jeans. It didn't take long before he was practically tearing the material down her legs, already working on his own trousers. He never once broke the kiss, mainly due to the fact that Nicole's hands were interlocked with his gorgeous locks of hair. It bothered him at first, no body touched his hair. However now, now it became something he craved to feel. Billy's mouth slightly pulled away as he shimmied his pants down his legs, but he let out a groan as Nicole pulled at the roots to connect them once more.

The little spur of control drive the boy mad, he wasn't the one to be controlled. The blonde boy brought his hands up to grip the girls wrists, giving them a small squeeze which caused her to release the grip she had on his hair. In less than a second he had Nicole's wrists pinned above her head, being sure she couldn't gain control over him again.

"I am not your bitch, princess. Do not do that again." He growled, trailing his fingers across the damp spot on her panties.

"I'm sorry, I—" her breath hitched when Billy finally put pressure on her sensitive bud.

"Mhm, yeah. You're sorry." Billy dismissed the unneeded apology as he focussed on making the girl beneath him squirm.

Nicole didn't take long to practically soak her underwear, which means it wasn't long before Billy slid them down her trembling legs and discarded them somewhere in the room. Before she knew it, the boy was lining up at her entrance and thrusting inside him. As she fully took him, he let out a breath of what sounded like relief. Without fail, every single time, it was the same breath once he embedded himself inside. Nicole let out her small moan of satisfaction that Billy craved to hear.

He spent no time and had no care on going slow. He was barely in for a minute before he started slamming into her at rough, choppy strokes. The bed frame collided with the wall multiple times, and they knew for any poor innocent bystander that their ears were unmistakably being filled by sins. Nicole couldn't keep her curses to herself as her nails clawed at Billy's upper arms.

Billy fell onto his forearms, his hands gripping the sides of Nicole's face to force her to look at him. He stared at her list filled eyes, flicking between them and her gaped mouth. Her pretty pink lips drove him feral, especially when sins dripped from them every second.

"You're so fucking pretty, Nicky." He sighed, almost in bliss, his strokes never seizing.

"Such a fucking— perfect pretty girl."

Nicole couldn't help her heart flutter in her chest at the words that rolled off the tip of her tongue. She felt a familiar knot fill her stomach, and by the way Billy pulsed she could tell he was soon to be close as well. They went on for a few more minutes before Billy pulled out and did his deed onto her stomach, being careful not to soil her sweater. Nicole was nodding off while Billy used his shirt to clean her up, sleep consuming her from the activity the two teens just finished and the alcohol.

There was nothing she could do to stop the possession of her tongue. Nothing she could do to stop the plague that her mind was. Running and running it was, until,

"I think I love you."
___

A/N: I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG IM SO SORRY. I'm back, and I will finish this story for you all.