Like a Light Bulb to the Darkness

Levi x Eren Fluff

Levi and Eren:

The jingling of keys could be heard as Captain Levi Ackerman unlocked his door. In his arm was a large box, a birthday present for Eren. Armin and Mikasa helped pick it out (ok they picked it out and he paid and carried it). He's been with Eren for 3 months now and his birthday was coming up, last year before they started dating he got Levi a really nice gift. Now he wanted to return the favor.

 He jumped in surprise when the door creaked open to reveal Eren's face, illuminated by the hallway light from outside. But as quickly as he startled he calmed down when he realized that Eren was asleep on the couch. Cuddled up with a blanket. 'That brats to cute for his own good' Levi deadpanned inside his head. I

He quietly shut the door and relocked it before walking into the conjoined kitchen to put the present away in a lock in closet. He put the key away before removing his jacket and waltzing over to his sleeping lover. He looked so sweet, if only everyone knew how cute he was when he was sleeping then maybe they wouldn't see him only as a spunky titan monster. To Levi, though he'd never admit this, Eren was just a spunky cute monster. Though, those thoughts weren't always cute monster he used to be like 'them' too. The higher ups that is.

Deciding to be nice he slowly pulled back the blanket and noticed Eren was wearing a baggy white sweater and a pair of dark green pants. He couldn't help himself and pressed his forehead up against his taking a moment to melt into his lover. He pulled away and decided to get down to business. Slowly he picked up Eren's sleeping body and cradled him bridal style.

He began the path towards his bedroom where he proceeded to lay him down and cover him with the blankets.

Tired from a day of paperwork, Levi walked to his closet and flicked the light on, the light casting a faint shadow over he edge of the bed. He took a moment to admire Eren once more before he began to undress.

His actions were cut short as he got his shirt off and unbuckled his belt, a mumble came from the comforters. "mmmmph Levi?" His drousy boyfriends head picked up over the covers looking at an illuminated half naked Levi. He thought he was dreaming until Levi spoke, "Sorry to wake you."

"No its okay. I wanted to see you anyways. C'mere" Eren mumbled.

Levi walked to the side of the bed and Eren sat up marveling at his lovers shirtless form. "So that's why you wanted me over here." he spoke as warm hands laid flat against his chest. "Mhhm you look nice." Eren replied leaning his head against Levi's chest hearing a soft thumping inside it. "oh....you have a heart?" "Shut up brat..."

He took off his boots and shed his pants before climbing in next to his lover scooting him to the side in process. Eren simply rolled over and lay against his chest with his right hand resting against it.

Levi liked moments like this, little moments. They made him want to fight even harder than he did before. To protect Eren, that was his job. Not only as a soldier but as his lover as well, he's a pain in the ass but that's OK because he knows he can be pretty ornery. He loved Eren just like a light bulb likes the darkness, they give each other purpose.