ch 5: he soon reveals his feelings

You're in waldens office and you soon get a call on your phone and you went to the infirmary and he is coughing more flower petals.

You went beside him "what is it boss." You ask and he looks at you there is blood coming out of his mouth from coughing up the flowers.

"Y/n I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time..." He said and sighed "I loved you for a long time I know you probably don't like me back." He said.

You look at him and he looks away and you gently touch his hand and he looks back at you "boss I love you too." You said and his eyes light up and he smiles and he cups your face.

He gently kisses you and you kiss back and soon you two break the kiss and he feels himself regain strength and he is happy to have you as his partner "you don't have to call me boss when people aren't around you can call me Walden." He said and you smile.

You gently hug him "I'm happy you're alright." You said and he smiles and you both hug and soon you break the hug and you soon leave since he needed rest.

You went back to his office and finish the rest of his paperwork.

...................................................

Hope you all like this chapter and hope you like this book.