ch 1: the first flower

You were in your house scrolling through jobs that i could have and you soon found a job at the rainbow factory as an assistant.

The next day you were meeting Walden darling and soon you arrive at his office.

You soon knock on the door "come in." You heard a person say and you walk in to see a man with yellow skin, blue hair in a pompadour with a swirl and he has red eyes.

He soon looks at you "are you y/n." He asked it was monotone "yes I'm y/n." You said and he motioned you to sit down and you sit down.

He takes a sip of his coffee "so you wanna be my assistant do you make good coffee and do you know how to do paperwork." He asks "yes sir I make good coffee and I know how to do paperwork." You said.

He soon gives you papers to fill out "fill these out and you will be starting tomorrow." He said and you sign the papers and finish signing them he takes the papers and reads through them.

He soon nods in approval "you will start tomorrow at 6:30." He said and let you leave and you go home.

Time skip to 1 year later

Waldens pov

I was in my office and i couldn't stop thinking about y/n and soon I feel a pain in my chest and start coughing up blood and soon flower petals fall out.

I gasp and I soon look at the petals and I was shocked I didn't want this to happen even after I had a divorce with Julie.

I soon clean up the blood and throw away the petals and I continue doing paperwork.

...................................................

Hope you all like this book I found the image on Pinterest so it's not mine.