T W E N T Y - O N E: Professor R.J Lupin

Începe de la început

She muttered hello as she sat down, pulling a book from her own bag and setting it down.

They didn't say anything, Remus glanced at her, on her neck there was a love bite that he so wished that he had given her.

Solana caught his eyes, lifting up her cloak to cover it from his sight.

Remus cleared his throat taking out the toast from his bag. "I didn't see you at breakfast,"

"Oh, thank you," she muttered, taking the toast but she didn't eat it. "Sorry I didn't come to your birthday party,"

Remus shrugged, "It's fine, I didn't even notice," he lied.

It must have been the trick of the light but he thought he saw her face fall for a split second.

"Did you have a nice night?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, we just got drunk, barely even remember the night."

Solana pressed her lips into a smile. "Oh shit," she sighed. "Your present!"

He furrowed his brows. "You got me a present?"

"It's not amazing– it's more of a joke really, I'll send it to your dorm later,"

His heart warmed. "You didn't have to get me a present,"

"It's a stupid present, you might not even like it," She shrugged. "Just means you have to get me a present for my birthday,"

There was an awkward silence, knowing between the two that by the end of the school year neither of them would ever speak to each other again.

"Can we get high?" Solana asked.

"Absolutely," he nodded, putting his book back into his bag, Solana mirrored him and the two left the library making their way down to the greenhouse.

"Shit," Remus muttered, poking his head past the door.

"What is it?" Solana asked.

"Sprout is at her desk," he said, Solana moved slightly so she could see.

"She's asleep," she stated the obvious.

"Yeah but if she wakes up then we're fucked."

"Which drawer is it normally in?" she asked.

"The third– Lana what are you doing?" he said, putting a hand on her shoulder, he felt her tense for a second.

"Just keep watch, I've been told I'm quiet when I'm sneaking around." she said, shrugging his hand off her.

"Lana–" he whispered but it was too late, she had already entered Professor Sprout's office.

He watched as she creeped over, he winced slightly as the drawer made a terrible squeak, Solana's head darted towards the Herbology teacher, but she just smacked her lips in her sleep. Solana pulled the drawer more slowly, reaching and grabbing the bag, she waved it up at him, and he grinned.

"Oi! What're you doing!"

Remus' heart jolted as he looked at Professor Sprout, Solana was frozen next to her, but her eyes were still closed.

He saw Solana breathe a sigh of relief and breezed towards him, and handed him the bag. "That was easy, you can do the hard bit,"

Remus just smiled. "Come on, we need to get some food before we smoke this,"

"I can't believe you actually have access to the kitchens," Solana said, looking amazed as she looked around.