The Melancholy of Angeline

In a small town, a large black-winged reptilian monster known as a wyvern rampages through the streets.

Adventurers chase after it.

Adventurer #1: Where are our reinforcements?

All of sudden a fire shoots down the street.

Adventurer #2: Don't let it escape! After it!

On the rooftop, a black-haired girl with red armor races toward the wyvern with a large wolf behind her.

On the street, two girls stand ready to attack the wyvern.

Anessa: Keep it low, Miri!

Miriam: Okey doke.

Anessa aims her arrow at the wyvern and Miriam uses her staff and casts a lighting ball. She then swings his staff to unleash the spell and Anessa releases the arrow. Along the way, a black and red wave rushes through them.

Before the wyvern was about to breathe fire, Anessa's arrow hit its eye and then the lighting spell hit its whole body. Then all of a sudden, a spear hits its chest, and the large wolf jumps and bites the wwyvern's neck causing it to crash to the ground, and then the black-haired girl with red armor slices the black-winged reptilian monster's chest.

Adventurer #2: Wow, with that Great Wolf and one blow, they took out a wyvern not even Double A-Rankers could handle.

Adventurer #1: They're those rumored S-Rank adventurers! 

The dust then clears out to reveal Angeline and Takeru riding on a bicorn.

Adventurer #1: The Black-Haired Valkyrie... Angeline! 

Adventurer #2: And the Red-Haired Pack Tamer... Takeru!

Anessa and Miriam walk up to Angeline and Takeru.

Miriam: You're sure in high spirits, Ange.

Anessa: Is your upcoming vacation that big of a deal?

Angeline: You bet it is! I'm seeing my dad for the first time in five years! Now, I'd better hurry back to Orphen so I can pack!

Takeru: Not so fast!

The three girls then turn to Takeru as he harvests parts of the wyvern.

Takeru: I need help bringing these to Orphen.

Angeline: I know.

The girls then approach Takeru as he feeds his bicorn and Great Wolf pieces of meat from the wyvern and continues harvesting pieces of the black-winged reptilian monster.

Anessa: Are you going to cook all that meat?

Takeru: Of course I am. You forget how good wyvern meat can be.

Miriam: Then again, Take-chan's cooking is delicious.

Angeline: Yeah!

Takeru: And if you girls wish for your portion, you need to help out with gathering the meat, scales, and teeth.

The girls complain about how he makes them work with monsters for his cooking.

= + - + - + - + - + - + =

After harvesting the meat, scales, and teeth of the wyvern, the four adventurer party returns to Orphen, where Angeline packs up.

Angeline: I'm going home, I'm going home! Gonna get to see my dear old dad!

Miriam: Just how much does she love her dad?

Anessa: Seriously. I'm kind of surprised.

Angeline then turns to the two girls.