"Huh? Oh it's you guys." Polnareff placed the sword down.

"What is that? Did something happen?" Avdol asked.

"Oh, it was nothing, I just fought that jerk over there." Polnareff pointed at a man on the ground.

"What!? So you really fought a stand user?" Mr. Joestar asked.

"Yes, but it's over now. He's stand ability could phase through objects and cut them" He said. "He attacked me with this swo- HEY!"

We all looked at the direction he was pointing at and saw a bunch of mise carrying the sword Pol was referring to.

I giggled a bit as Polnareff panicked.

"Hey, Polnareff, don't ever leave on your own again, it's dangerous!" Joseph told him.

"But they left m-" Just as Pol was about to finish his sentence, our boat to Edfu arrived and we had to get on board.

~Timeskip~

Once we got to Edfu we found a hotel.

We were all in Pol's room discussing what we should do with the sword.

"I say we just throw it away." I said raising my hand.

"No, we can't. If a person or even an animal finds that sword they'll be under it's spell. We have to turn it to the police." Mr. Joestar said.

"But what if the police take it out of it's case?" I asked.

"Good point Y/n. Let's keep an eye on it for a while and figure out what to do with it lat-" Mr. Joestar couldn't finish his sentence before Polnareff spoke.

"We can't keep this with ous, it's to dangerous. I'm turning it to the police and we'll just tell them not to release it." Polnareff said.

"You think the police will liste-" I began.

"Alright it's settled then. I'm taking this to the police right now." Polnareff said and stood up.

"Stupid baguette..." I muttered under my breath.

"Polnareff I just told you not to wonder off alone! Jotaro, go with him." Mr. Joestar said and Jotaro nodded.

"Are you gonna come with us?" Jotaro asked me. "Nah, I'm way to tired. I'm gonna head back to our room and get a nap." I said and waved at him.

Getting into the room, I noticed one thing.

There was only one bed.

One queen sized bed in the middle of the room.

And the bed wasn't even that big. I mean, it would be alright if it was just for one person, but Jotaro is huge. How will we be able to sleep?

That old man has been pulling these little tricks to try and set me up with Jotaro.

'Why can't he realize that his daughter's well being is more important than our relationship, dammit!?'

I plop on the bed and sigh.

'I guess he's trying. Jotaro has been a loner for most of his life and Joseph would be thrilled if he got a girlfriend.'

I looked at the time and it was getting pretty late.

This should've taken them 10 minutes and it's already been 30.

I decided to go find them.

'Guess I'm not taking that nap'.

I walked through the direction of the police station and I found them both at a barber shop.

The shop's windows were shattered and the barber was laying unconscious on the ground.