5 - Euphoria

Btw this is like where the story like really starts 😘

(POV Zanea)

I could tell, the drugs kicked in. 

At this point, I knew what it was like to be completely obsessed, with the euphoric feeling. Was I an addict?  I can't really tell, I bursted out laughing at my own thoughts. "What so funny?" Tom says as he starts laughing too. "You know, I don't know." I laugh harder. 

"Let's go to the, park!" Mads yells excitedly. "Yessss! Oh my gosh." I say, heavily breathing. We all walked out the parking lot to the mall, and onto the sidewalk of the streets. All the streetlights brightly lit up. The  lights were fulgent and gleaming. The world seemed all full of color, it was the moment. 

"You think we will find," Bill says laughing in between his sentence, "our cars, when we leave. I don't even know where we are at!" He laughs. "We will be totally fineee," I say. We continue walking down along the roads and finally meet ourself to the park. 

The gang and I run to the playground like little kids, laughing, I instantly sat my ass down in a swing and start laughing even harder. I then pull out a cigarette from my purse. I light it with my amazing hello kitty lighter. 

"You know," Mads says as she sits in the swing next to me, while Tom and bill are on the tire swing. "I think, we aren't enough of the bitches we need to be," She continues "it isn't enough, it's taking to long with Tom and bill." She says. "Yeah, I know bruh, we need to be like Maddie and Cassie fr, like without the u tryna steal my bf and shit." We laugh together. "You hardly ever have boyfriends, we have more of "hookups" you know?" She quotes hookups. 

"True." I say. "We need it be in our baddest bitch" I add on. I tilt my head up looking up st the stars. I didn't know if it was the molly that made them look so different but it was something, maybe a sign? I can't tell, but whatever it is it made me happy, the euphoria of the night made me never want it to end.

"We are like, hella fine. But you know, I feel perfect. But I need a different change." I say. "Totally fucking couldn't agree more" Madalyn agrees.  "I love you so much bitch" I laugh. "We're soulmates duhhh" She laughs too.

I hand her the cigarette and she takes a drag, we get off the swings and go to lay-on the grass. "Billy, Tommy!" I call them over with my hands, motioning to the grass. 

We all lay there and look at the stars. "Why did you and Bill move here?" Mads asks Tom and bill. "We had to leave our old house because our parents divorced." Bill laughs. "I don't think that's funny." I turn my head to Bill, I look into his eyes and we all burst into a deep laughter.

"So tell us about you girls, who really are you guys?" Bill asks as me and Mads look at each other with a confused typed anxious look. "Don't ask that." Madalyn says. "Why, you scared of who you really are?" Tom asks. "What the fuck, leave her alone prick." I say angry at his bitchy remark. "Whoa calm down hyna."  He says. "What the hell did you just call me?" I ask pointing at him, making me look drunk as hell.

"Let's just calm down guys." Bill says. "Whatever" Mads replies. We all had calmed down and then randomly start laughing again.

after  an hour of all of us just talking, I get up, stumbling. "We should probably go to the gas station, it like closes at 2" I say smiling widely. "Agreed!" Bill says as they all get up as well. "Who's got money, cause I'm broke!" I laugh hardly. "I've got $30 left" Mads explains to us. "Okay, we will probs spend like 20 on snacks or wtv so that's good."