3 - love Mads

(POV: MADALYN)

Zanea and I were doing our makeup, we decided to go for a hot, and alluring look. "Lip liner or just gloss?" Z asks me while holding up a tube of lip gloss, and a nude liner. "Mmm, I think both." I reply. She then starts to line her lips as I'm doing my eye liner. We already had finished our bases, and are just working on eyes and lips. 

We were effortlessly but at the same time doing our makeup perfectly, the precision and preciseness brought to it. The skills, and most importantly our time and patience. The dedication we have to work so very hard on it for what?

I don't really know, but it did bring us joy or some piece of mind when we did it, like a drug. Drugs were fun to. But this gave a new break from the world. Just sitting here, doing makeup. Who would've thought that makeup could be such a big deal for a young teenage girl. 

Once we finish we look in the mirror at the finished product. "Oh my fucking god, we look mad good." I say as I play with my hair in the mirror. "We always look good" z states, as I giggle at her remark. "Okay! Now outfitsss!" I say exited. 

I look through my closet and find two pairs of low rise miss me jeans, I then pull out matching lace cami tops. One black one navy."i dibs blue!!" I yell. "Ugh whatevs, I'll take black" Zanea puts her hand over her heart dramatically. "Shoulda dibs first then" I shrug. "Fuck you bitch" z says playfully. "You know what we need," Zanea says walking over to my dresser drawer. "Oooo you dirty skank" I smirk as she pulls out two black lace matching thongs, and lace bra.

Madalyns Makeupp 

😍🔥🔥

Zanea's makeup 🙌🥰😘

(I couldn't find any outfits that match my ideas 😪😪 soo just *imagine🤗*)

(POV Zanea) 

We finished getting ready, and got all our stuff in our purses. Madalyn was doing some last minute touches on her makeup. Personally I think Mads didn't even need it. She was beautiful, she was a nice, sweet, everything. Her dad hasn't been around for a while.

But that is just giving her every right or love her self more. I love her so much, she's my best friend. I would do anything for her, and I know she would do the same, we were tied together. "You do it, I do it" We always had eachother. 

My thoughts were interrupted as Madalyn starts to speak. "Alrightyyy, you finna text bill that we on our way?" She asked me. "Yeahh I'll text him right now, I told him the mall. "

I grab my phone and open it to send him a text. "I told him we'd be there in 15 minutes," I say "okay, let's Go bitch!" Mads laughs. I laugh in sync with her as we double check to see if we have everything. In my purse you'd find a lighter, weed, some money, mints, and makeup. 

We walk down the stairs, of course wearing some oversized hoodies so her mom didn't see us dressed like some hookers. "¡Adiós mami, vamos a salir con   amigos!" Madalyn explains as we walk to her front door. "Ok mi vida, ¡Cuídense ustedes dos y recuerden que Zanea puede quedarse a dormir si quiere!" Madalyn's mom says back, her mother was a kind and sweet woman who was always very welcoming towards me. 

She practically raised me and Madalyn, she always there. So me and Mads were sisters is what we say sometimes.

We walked it her front door and into my car. I started the engine end slowly backed out of her driveway. We soon started driving down the roads, it was 9:00p.m so you could see the moon. Pithecanthropus drive was really nice.

We kept driving and then Madalyn suddenly speaks up, "You know, this is really fucking random but, your like my soulmate." She laughs "well duh hoe, where else am I gonna go?" I laugh with her, "I knew from the start we were gonna be besties" I say.

 "Yeah me too, and look how far we've come." She adds on. "I love you so much Madalyn, your my everything." I say "I love you lots more Zanea, you will always be my best friend, and sister." She warmly smiles.

We continue having a mini deep conversation about life, we could go in forever just talking. But it's been 15 minutes and we were pulling into the mall parking lot. 

"Looks like we're here!" I say "no shit Sherlock" she glares at me sarcastically. I laugh and soon she laughs too. We get out of the car and grab our purses, she pulls out her phone and text Tom. "They said they're at the 2nd entrance, let's go!" She says happy like. "Alright let's go" I say.

As we walk to the second entrance I see tom and bill. They see us and wave us over "Hey girls, how you been?" Tom asked with a smirk. Me and Mads know how to act dumb when I'm reality we aren't, so we look at each other and giggle. "Good, what about you?" She asks giving him the doe eyes. 

"Good now that I seen you again." Tom smirks. Hm, he seemed like the player type too. Me and Madalyn would discuss a lot about this later. Bill looked me up and down and he noticed that I saw him. He blushes and looks away, okay maybe the shy the type?

We needed to find out a lot about them if we wanted to get our way. And me and Madalyn always get what we want, from dick to money. Who gave a shit?

I walk closer to bill, "how you been?" I say in a courageously flirty tone, I was testing. "I-I've been good, I noticed you guys weren't at school the rest of the day?" He says question ping me and Mads disappearance. "Oh we just decide to leave, we have good grades anyway." I laugh, then Mads laughs in sync with me.

"You guys, we should head into the mall, no?" Tom says nodding his head towards the door to enter. "Yeah you're right, let's go." I say grabbing bills arm gently. For a guy who was acting tough first impression, he was kind of a scaredy cat, I found it cute, oh my fucking god, I didn't just think that. 

Nah I don't catch feelings, I don't love.  I only love Madalyn cause she's my best friend, anyone else, no. Mads was all I needed. 

We finally entered the mall and were instantly blown by the stores and lights. "Omggg, were gonna have such a fun time!!" Madalyn speaks. "Your so right!" I say happily. We continue walking into the mall, thinking of what store to go into.

I feel like this chapter is lwk short, but cnt rlly tell 🤗 anyway the next chapter might be a Little exciting 😏🤗🤫 sooo guys keep reading, I'm on break atm so yeah, but imma go see my fav cousin 🥰😍 RAHHHH 🗣🔥 but ily guys, don't give up on my writing skills pookies 🤗💗 

Xoxo me 😘