4 - shop till you drop dead, gorgeous girls

(POV bill)

As the group is walking we all try to figure out which store to go into, "Hey Z we should go into the Victoria secret first, I heard they got some new shit." Madalyn says to Zanea pointing towards the store. 

"Omg, that is such a good fucking idea bitch." Zanea speaks up. Zanea seemed different to me, I like her already. I didn't know her that much though so it's not like I loved her. But I could see myself loving, maybe even her. 

But she didn't seem like the type to fall in love, but maybe I could I change that.

"Sure, sounds super, fun" my brother says mischievously. "Oh my god tom, you're nasty." I say in disgust. Zanea and Madalyn start to laugh. Zanea's laughs are so gorgeous.

"Okay," Madalyn says still laughing. "You boys can't come with us." She says smiling. "Awww" Tom says sarcastically whining. "Shut the fuck up tom," i start glaring at him, "you and Mads go in, me in Tom will meet you at the hot topic?"  I say to Z. "Yeah be out in like 20minutes." Z says while scrolling on her phone. 

Am I nonexistent to this girl or something?

Tom and I walk to the hot topic, leaving the girls at the Victoria secret. 

(POV Zanea)

Me and Mads walk-in to the Victoria secret, being welcomed by lingerie, pink, and the smell of perfume

Me and Mads walk-in to the Victoria secret, being welcomed by lingerie, pink, and the smell of perfume. I love it in here so much, like my home. "What should we try to find first?!" Madalyn asked excitedly. "Totally gonna check out the perfumes first!" I say with a bright smile on my face as me and Mads walk with our arms linked. 

The perfume was perfect, each scent had its own meaning. "ooo, I really like this one!" I say as I hold up the Dream Angel perfume. "That is so fucking cute! Smells hella strong, but in a good way." She smirks. "Duhhh, that's the point" I say smiling. 

After we grab a few perfumes we look at the the undergarments. I look through the things and I give Madalyn that look. She smirks and puts some things in her purse. I grab some aswel, quickly. We just walk around borrowing a few things. 

"I think we're all set, let's hit the check out." Mads says "yeah for real, let's go" I say as we walk to the check out. "Is this all for today?" The checkout lady asks us, only holding up two bottles of perfume. "yep!" I reply. "Okayy, your total is $120.68!" She explains. I look at Mads giving her the hint I don't not enough. "I got it," Madalyn says as she pulls out $130 from her juicy couture purse. 

Like I said, Madalyn's dad was never around, but he sent her a shit ton of fucking money. She rarely spent it though because she feels guilty, nobody knows why but me. 

"Thank you, have a nice day!" The lady says. "Thank youuu" Madalyn and I say at the same time. After we hit a few more stores I text bill telling him we will be there soon. "Let's  go to the hot topic, the boys said to meet them there afterwards." I say. "Hot topic is over there" Madalyn says as she drags me with her to go to the store where the boys are. 

As we walk in we see Tom and bill, Bill was practically dragging Tom everywhere. It was adorable. Bill picked up a T-shirt and put it to his body, obviously asking for his opinion. My personal opinion, was that the T-shirt would look  atrociously fine. 

"Let's go, I see them." I say grabbing Mads arm and leading her towards Tom and bill. We walk up to them and Tom says, "hey cuties" he smirks at his own remark. Ew, hella fucking full of himself. Madalyn looks absolutely mesmerized by his moves. "Uhhh anyway." Me and bill say at the same time.

 He looks at me flustered, I smile warmly at him. Maybe if I was less risky, and alluring. He would be confused, and easy to open, If you know you know. "Where do you guys wanna hit up next? I ask. "Mmm how about we don't go to a store, and have a little of our own fun?" Mads smirks and looks at me with the corner of her eye.

I nod at her and move closer to bill, locking my arms with him. I look up at him and smile, damn this bitch is mad fucking tall. "How tall are you?" I ask bill, as I stroke his chest with my hand. "Uhmmm, 6,4. Why?" He asks. "Just wondering" I shrug "Okay" he smiles.  

"So uhm what's your guy's plan to have fun?" Tom asks as we walk out of the hot topic. Bill had gotten the shirt i thought looked good on him. Me and Mads idea of fun was risky, but easy to make them a little more comfortable.

"Just let us show you" Mads winks to Tom. As we walk towards the back exit of the mall I check my phone, the time says 11:43. "The mall closes in twenty any ways, so let's have a little fun." I smirk as I pull out a bottle from my purse. "The one thing I secretly brought" I laugh. "What is that?" Bill asks me tilting his head like a puppy.

"I got, cocaine, molly, and ecstasy, take your pick." I wink. "Hell yes hoe! Been waiting for sum real fun alll dayy." Madalyn says taking the molly out of my hand. "Alright fuck it!" Tom says smiling grabbing some molly from Mads. I look up at bill and put my hand out, holding the pills. He takes the ecstasy, smirking.

Me and Mads look at eachother winking, taking some molly. "Now, we wait, let's go for a late night walk." Madalyn says. 

"I love those so much" I say warmly smiling. 

RAHHHHHHH 😘😏🗣🔥 idk abt yall but I do love them late night walks, getting high, living life. Ifykyk 😍😍 but anyway be espxcited for the next chapter? Just imagine it being like euphoria 😍 🤨 love y'all, see u pookies 😙😉

Xoxo me, duh bitch