Miss Mystic Falls

Stefan continues drinking human blood, but he lies to everyone that he stopped. He tells Elena that the worst of his cravings are over but when he goes to get his bag from his trunk, it is full of empty blood bags.

Kai and Allison decided to do an illusion spell on Kai to change his looks so that no one can find out his real identity. His fake name will be Kai Smith.
He was truly happy here with Ally and sometimes Kol. He could not always see or talk to Kol ,but he could see how Ally's eyes sparkled when she talked to Kol. Like he was the full moon for a wolf. Ally decided to show Kai her wolf that night and maybe meet up with Care soon.

Ally got a text from Care saying she was that both of them and Elena were on the Founder's Ball and Care threatened her to take apart. Allison groaned so loudly and pouted. Kai laughed and asked her what happened. She explained the situation and that she was going to make people uncomfortable. Ally called Tyler asking him to be her date, she wished that she could go with Kol but that was not possible.

Sheriff Forbes reports another theft of blood bags to John and Damon and John proposes that he and Damon team up to investigate. Damon agrees since he does not want John to reveal to everyone about his true nature.

Bonnie is back to school after her Gram's death but she is acting weird. Elena catches up with her outside of class, but Bonnie keeps her distance from her while she is more friendly to Caroline when she comes to ask her help to choose a dress for the Founder's Ball where she will compete for being Miss Mystic Falls of the year. Bonnie is frustrated with Elena and only talked to Caroline when she was helping her Grandma move away.Elena is also going to participate, and she asks Stefan to be her escort who agrees to do it. Elena was partaking because of her mother who was Miss Mystic in his days.

Anna appears in Damon's doorstep to apologize on behalf of her mother Pearl for what the other vampires did to Stefan. She informs him that after the incident, Pearl asked them to leave and now it is only the two of them and Harper. Damon believes that Pearl and the other vampires are responsible for the robberies at the hospitals, but Anna tells him that they are not responsible for this. Anna leaves and Damon looks suspicious.

Stefan comes home from school and Damon starts asking him about the human blood. Stefan insists that he is "clean" but Damon does not seem to believe him. Stefan leaves the room and heads to the basement get another blood bag, but Damon follows him and catches him grabbing a bag out of a stash of human blood. Stefan says he has it under control but Damon worries and tells him that stealing so many hospital blood bags draws attention their way plus after so many years of not drinking human blood it will not be easy to control it. Stefan, still in denial, tells him that he is fine.

At the Founder's hall ,Carol Lockwood and two others woman are interviewing the girls who are in the Miss Mystic Falls pageant.

Carol Lockwood said with a smile,"This year's queen will have the special honor of taking stage at the one hundred fiftieth founder's day gala. Before we crown a winner, we'd like to get to know a bit more about each of you."

In Caroline interview she said,"I'm on the MF beautification comity; I volunteered the poor soup kitchen.I implemented this year's go green campaign at school. I worked for the recycling program and was in charge for the police's this year raffle."

Elena said with a small smile,"I recognize that I haven't been as involved this year that I used to beI've been distracted and I let a lot of things aside. But I'm aware of what an honor this is and I want you to know that I take it seriouslyThis was really important to my mother. She believed in community, family, honor and loyalty. It's the legacy she'd left for me."

Allison was not ready talking to people she does not know and she does not know if she did anything for the pageant thing. Allison was visibly uncomfortable and started speaking," I apologize, but I do not know if I did anything for this, Care tried to fill me in, but I am only doing this for my sister. She truly deserves this." She walked out of the interview.