Still Together?

Ty for 10k reads!

Florence POV

I just got off the set of Hawkeye, now I'm walking with Hailee. We were thinking of going to lunch. We called a car to pick us up and when we got into the car we sat in the back telling the driver where we wanted to go.

"Oh my god, I cannot wait to eat. I'm starved." Hailee says in an exaggerated voice and I laugh.

And it reminded me of Y/N as she's always hungry. Is it weird that I miss her? It has been about four days.

"Did you not eat at the break tables?" I ask turning to look at her.

"No, I was trying to get my lines down and by then the break was over." She pouts and I snort.

As we continue driving through the Atlanta streets until we get to the restaurant.

I'm glad we had the clothes required for the restaurant. It was dress casual and surprisingly we both had on the right attire.

The restaurant was named Canoe. Weird name for a restaurant if you ask me. But it had food. That's all I want.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the doors after thanking the driver. We went inside and the interior was amazing it looked fancy.

We stood waiting for a waiter/waitress to come over. One came over and I took in her presence and I saw how much she looked like Y/N, same color hair and eyes.

It reminded me that I had to text her once we sit. I didn't have time on set as it was constant filming.

"Hi, welcome to Canoe. It's just the two of you?" She asks and we both nod and I notice Hailee is still looking around the restaurant. "Ok. Great you can come with me."

We follow her to a table and I take off my jacket as we sit down. We thank her as she leaves the table.

"This place looks like somewhere you would take someone on a date," Hailee says.

Now I really take in the restaurant's appearance and yeah she's right it does. Maybe a place where you would propose to someone.

"Yeah, it does. It would be a nice place for a proposal." She then smirks at me, wiggling her eyebrows. And my face flushes. "Oh hush you."

She raises her hands with a mock expression, "I didn't say anything." I roll my eyes playfully.

I grab my bag and get my phone out to text Y/N.

To butterfly♥️: hey bubs, sorry I didn't check in earlier, how are you

I know you're probably thinking butterfly? But I thought it fit her perfectly because butterflies represent: transformation, hope, and rebirth.

Something I just thought fit her as I guess this is like her rebirth as she tries to change. Although I would never tell her about this.

I put my phone down on the table turning back to Hailee. Who was looking over the menu. I then picked up my own and read it over.

Hailee suddenly laughs and I look over curiously, she holds her menu over to me, "It has a cocktail section named 'Tom Riddle.'"