001

⌜ ANOTHER DAY ⌟

⌜ ANOTHER DAY ⌟

"Ah, you're here, come. Sit down and drink some tea for ease."

    He chuckled and obeyed as he was told, his chuckle a delightful sound to listen into one's ear. Though he was jolly in nature, even though you already knew him it was hard to believe so if this was your first impression seeing him on full display.

    He looked up at you in expectancy as you gaze at him with your thoughts preoccupied, proud bright red scars and dull cold bruise decorated his skin, yet his endearing smile a novel blend to the combination.

    After a deduction you stood up and immediately prepared to do your duty, healing. As a physician in the alchemy commission, one is always duty bound to play their role; heal all and let pain wash away like the calming seashores to the sorrowful patients.

"And I thought you would just let me suffer whilst you drank your cup."

    He said so with blunt and no shame to hide in his words, words which were teasing and insulting to your very being. You look at him bemused as you sat down beside him, you gave no such response to snap back at his allegations and began your duty as you loathed too, treating his every wound whether major and minor.

"You assume too much Jing Yuan."

    You said unwarranted before his lips escaped a loud whine and his skin flinched at the sudden contact of cold soothing remedies to his fresh and spiking wounds, you laughed bitterly at his reaction seeing he had no such time to protest anything.

    Unfortunately for him, you weren't done just yet. In fact, you still had a long way to go before all his wounds were mended with care.

    A few minutes of hearing even more whining in pain from Jing Yuan... you were done.

    Bandages everywhere as a new replacement to be the new decoration to his cloud knight uniform. Left and right, up and down just white bandages everywhere- Just the thought of what kind of fights entertains him to the point of reaching this much level of injuries and yet still walking and talking let out a shiver down your spine.

    But for a boy of his age, he was undoubtedly stronger than any other normal fighter on the battlefield. Even if you may call him bloody hungry there was a small chance, he would agree to such an insanity of a statement.

    You stared for a little too long.

    The boy tilted his head slightly and formed a pout, as if a curious cat craved an answer of satisfaction. Waiting patiently for you to speak, and eventually he cleared his throat and his lips returned to his normal smiling self.

    Your thoughts cut neat like a butter cut in half, your lips parted as you finally realized how long you had spaced out. You gave an awkward smile as a sort of apology.

"Ah, right; I have to do more steps to officially declare you permitted to be discharged..."

    You sighed in small disappointment, duty bound to this you immediately began thinking, your mind racking every little piece of information to be offered as another part carefully crafted words in which you wanted to convey.

"Fortunately for you, at best your injuries will be fully healed by one to three days. Just as long as you visit me everyday in that period so I can tend to your wounds once more."

    You paused, intend to finish speaking or...? Nevermind....

"Enough pleasantries, since you're done now. Then we can finally stop the formalities and have more tea!"

    He beamed as his lips formed a grin, you could only chuckle dryly at his impatience with everything as you hum and nod to his words.

I suppose it is time for a break.

⌜ REMEDIES DIARY ⌟

For a chapter one I sure did write long... anyways the reason I began writting this is because I became bored with c.ai im so sorry

Anyways will pov switching be happening? possibly in the future ig

also Jing Yuan is still young in the story btw (for now) hence the cloud knight uniform

⌜ 11.18.23 ⌟

" Tea time... a nostalgic memory..."