Chapter 18 Your Mine!

I smiled " Hello Argyle, my name is Jessica do you live here?" Yes, I do what clan are you from? " Mmm , well we're called humans, it's a very long way from here but... it's , nice to meet you!  Are , you participating in the tournament?" He  ,blushed a little ...Yes! This is for you!

A , basket filled with furs , gold ,gemstones " It's , beautiful Argyle thank you!" He , smiled and walked off

I, looked at Ivan who growls low " What is wrong?" Princess Nora, likes him and will throw a fit!  "Well , if he chooses me she can just be mad , because they get to choose right!"

Yes, Jessica but she is conniving! " "My love, we will take it as it comes!" He grinned... Then, Hello Jessica! " Flare ,how are you today?" I , am well wish me luck! I   am a bit frozen then realized what he said " Thank you Flare!" he gave me furs , a feather cloak, and jewels " It's , beautiful and good luck!" I , blush not expecting him to be interested, as Nora's brother but... I'm surprised.

Female I am Adler! A phoenix said  , I am Dane a dragon said  Our ,mother beast is Elder Yona!
" It's , very nice to meet you  my name is Jessica!"  they  , both gave me  a big basket of gifts I, see some interesting things  a steel needle, and  threads,  some pretty bone buttons , carved with pretty vines, lots of gemstones furs , a medicine bottle with  gold nuggets,  an old  cassette tape ,furs and Danes beautiful  shed. " It's very beautiful thank you, if I had a way I , would play this tape for  you  but I don't have a player! "

" This , bottle with the gold nuggets  at one time held medicine for  someone,  and this needle is made of something called steel ,it's made by melting different kinds of ,mineral stones together and forging !"  Your so smart Jessica! " Thank you Adler !"

Yes ,our Jessica is so smart! Dane said ,with a blush I giggled  " Good luck!" There ,was a long line of males by Nora, she kept looking for someone then...

Hello female,  I am Rav a shapeshifter! "So , do you  have  a particular form? Or ,you can take form of any beast?" I ,can take any form I need ? He, has two horns on his head and  pointed elf  ears " That's ,interesting I'm Jessica it's nice to meet you Rav!"

He smiled giving me a basket ... Those , furs will give you  a beast form ,so you  can hide or escape! 
I smiled ... " So , how would I change back?" Just , think about how you  always look! I smiled  " Good luck out there!" He , blushed and kissed my cheek .

There , were others waiting to  see me but , they left their gifts a entered the arena ! The ,males gave the rules they have to fight, until the other surrender , or fall out of the arena .

The , fight began as I swallowed past a lump, there are fire balls , blood, fists , and  claws to flesh there are growls , hisses , screams of pain a few are tossed out.

As it continues... I , have to turn my face to Fang ,who hugged my back it's getting so gory. I ,glance over at Nora, who is staring holes through my head I thought " What's ,she so pissed about she has a lot of suitors?"

I , almost threw up when ,an arm landed next to me "Winston ,move his arm please !"  I've,  got  a strong  stomach but this is horrible.

I ,took a deep breath ,and turned to look the metallic smell is bad the two teams stopped when two older males, go out and  sort them .

I see Argyle, and Flare got injuries  but are standing, Adler, Dane and Rav have a few scratches but they a did good I feel bad for those who lost limbs or worse.

There ,were a few others in our team still standing one, is the horse that likes my food " All , fighters may go to there chosen females ,and join the banquet!"

They came over " You,  all did great ,after the banquet let me tend your wounds!" They ,blushed and Russ lifted me " Please bring the gifts!" we all go to the banquet sitting on the furs  as they sit them down...What ,are you doing your mine! Nora yelled at Argyle.