Coincidence

But perhaps there,

Between the bustling

Bees and swaying trees

I will find a solace,

Initialized by warmth,

Integral to me becoming us again.

Nebula bounces on her toes in the cozy living room in the back of the bookshop, her red hair bobbing with each excited movement. She clutches her backpack, laden with botany books and a few snacks, impatiently glancing at the clock on the wall.

"Daaaaaad, are you almost ready?" Nebula calls out, the eagerness evident in her voice.

Aziraphale appears from the hallway to the kitchen, a warm smile gracing his face as he adjusts his waistcoat. "Almost there, my dear. Just a few finishing touches." His voice is filled with the affection that always makes Nebula feel safe and heard.

She lets out an exaggerated sigh, rolling her eyes playfully. "You're taking longer than I do, Dad."

Aziraphale chuckles, leaning down to give her a gentle peck on the forehead. "Well, you always were the quick one, my dear. Now, are you all set for your day at the greenhouse? The Meelans seemed very eager to meet you when I called."

Nebula nods enthusiastically, her blue-grey eyes shining with excitement. "Yes! I've got my overalls, my books, and snacks for the day. I can't wait to see all the plants.".

With one last glance in the mirror to ensure he looks presentable Aziraphale turns to Nebula, "Alright, my dear, I'm ready. Let's catch that bus!"

Nebula's face lights up with a radiant smile, and she eagerly heads for the door. "Absolutely!"

As they step out into the sunshine, Nebula grabs her dad's hand and they stroll to the closest bus stop. Aziraphale has always been cautious about leaving Nebula alone, especially considering her tender age. Yet, after meeting the elderly couple of the SGG, he felt confident that they would take care of Nebula as if she was their own daughter.

Upon arrival, Aziraphale introduces Nebula to the Meelan couple already waiting for them as they get off the bus at the corner.

"Good morning, Mr. Meelan, Mrs. Meelan." Aziraphale grins, trying to keep Nebula calm as her eyes instantly start to dart around the grounds like a hungry squirrel.

"Ah, Mr. Fell! Good morning," Mr. Meelan replies with a friendly-enough nod. "And this must be your delightful daughter, Nebula. Pleased to meet you, young lady."

Nebula, her excitement barely contained, nods vigorously. "Nice to meet you too, Mr. and Mrs. Meelan. This place is a-mazing!"

Mrs. Meelan's eyes twinkle with amusement as she crouches down to Nebula's eye level. "We're delighted to have you here, little miss. You seem like quite the botanist in the making."

Nebula blushes at the compliment but can't help herself from asking, "Can I start exploring now?"

Aziraphale chuckles, knowing that his daughter is bursting with curiosity and that if she doesn't get her hands dirty soon, there might be a mess in the bookshop later.

"Of course. Listen to Mr. and Mrs. Meelan, and learn as much as you can." He looks to Mr. Meelan as his wife starts guiding his daughter to the visitor center. "I'll be a call away, if you need me. I will pick her up around four, yes?"

With an assertive nod, Mr. Meelan waves Mr. Fell goodbye. With a heavy heart but also a sense of excitement for Nebula's budding interest, Aziraphale watches momentarily as she joins the Meelans and begins to immerse herself in the world of botany.